Levis goes anti-gun

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Here's the first of two articles I found.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/levis-ceo-firearms-dont-belong-stores/

Second one

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/levi-strauss-end-gun-violence/

Here's what [FONT=&quot]Levi Strauss’s CEO Chip Bergh said,[/FONT]

"Naming his brand among the “pioneers of the American West” and the “great symbols of American freedom,” Bergh outlines three ways he’s hoping to restrict the constitutional rights of his fellow Americans.

First, he plans to establish the Safer Tomorrow Fund, which will dole out $1 million in “philanthropic grants” to “nonprofits and youth activists who are working to end gun violence in America.”

Next, Bergh and his company will join Everytown for Gun Safety’s new Business Leaders for Gun Safety coalition.
Roughly paraphrasing Everytown’s website, this group is working to join banks and other businesses doing their darndest to bankrupt gun companies and marginalize gun owners.

Finally, Bergh hopes to incentivize his employees to join him in his righteous crusade.
Levi Strauss will double its usual employee donation match to anti-gun organizations and pay employees for sixty working hours per year (5 hours per month) to volunteer for the same organizations.

“We’re encouraging our employees to use their time to make an impact,” he said."

I haven't bought any Levis in at
least 30 years but this is bullshit!!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wonder what other brands they make?

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fuckem never wore those jeans anyway. Rather go naked.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Levi still makes jeans? I guess I’ll buy a pair if I decide I want to take my high school senior pictures again. In the meantime, I’m not worried about these clowns partnering with banks, etc to shut down gun related sales. America is an opportunistic country. If there’s a demand for guns and gunpowder, someone will fund and profit from it.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I buy most of my stuff from Fleet Farm. They are proud to be American, unlike the levi strauss gelatin spined poster children for flacidness.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's see here... Levis stadium is based in what cesspool city/state? OF which used to employ which former QB? Hmmmmm

tulrich

I wish these SOB's would admit that gun violence is a mental health issue - not going to be fixed by removing guns from the law abiding citizens. Screw Levi's their jeans don't fit for shit anyways.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Country is going to shit. They pull this crap then complain the country is divided. Well yeah, good way to do that. F every company that pulls this shit. Hey Dicks Sporting goods hows that working out??

Siouxeet

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a pair of Levi’s that went in the garbage when this guy pushed gun control last year. Interesting that Levi’s were 30% off at an outdoor store I was at today. Wonder if that was deliberate or a coincidence.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am starting to lose track of all the companies to boycott, found this on the NRA website, quite the list. Even the KC Chiefs and Royals are on the list!!! And screw Levis, haven't bought a pair in a long while, wont be buying again. Wont be shopping at Dicks either. Or buying a yetti!!!

http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/nras-list-of-antis/

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Legendary genius Thomas Sowell said it! You ready? )

Is Logic the same thing as common sense?

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle

6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - Have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office.

8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.

9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 38