Lisa Marie Presley has died after a heart attack earlier today.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah. It's weird. I'm not trying to insinuate anything, but of all the people in the world, you'd think she'd have learned early that drugs are bad.

She apparently struggled with opioid use.

Just more proof of the unbelievable power that addiction holds over a lot of people.

Rich, poor, famous, well-educated, down-and-out, etc. It's amazing what humans can do to themselves.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I agree J-K....I saw the clip on the news of her interview from Tuesday night at the Golden Globe (which I'm not sure why they still televise these things). She had to hold onto the arm of the gentleman she was with and she appeared messed up.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elvis made his way around the world cheating on his wife pretty regularly, how is Lisa Marie his only offspring?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elvis made his way around the world cheating on his wife pretty regularly, how is Lisa Marie his only offspring?
If I found out my mom had banged elvis, for sure Id be getting some DNA testing done... Back then I think women were a little more tight lipped about indiscrete copulations so she might never tell.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's becuase most likely he pulled out or paid for the clothes hanger in lamens terms aka abortion

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elvis was addicted to opioids as well. I remember her interviews from years ago. She always seemed to have a bit of a "glaze" over her. Sad deal.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84