Lost crankbaits

tinker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Figured I'd give it a try. Yesterday 5-16 had a box blow out of the boat south of mandan. Pm me if found with a description or ask questions haha. Reward $ offered. Thanks

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found one of them deeper thingamajiggies on the Missouri a couple years back, got $50 for it at a rummage sale..:;:howdy

tinker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha..well I couldn't find em. Someone got a nice score or they're hidden in the rhubarb well

Last edited:

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
My son's tackle box blew out on the way to McDowell dam many years ago. I posted on that other site and put a sign along the road. The sign along the road got it back for me. Good luck.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Figured I'd give it a try. Yesterday 5-16 had a box blow out of the boat south of mandan. Pm me if found with a description or ask questions haha. Reward $ offered. Thanks

Hooks were a little dull from sliding down the highway, but still caught a good number of fish with em..........Thank you!!

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last I heard Riverfibber was taking them to Scheels and Rapala and complaning that the road rash,was just normal wear and tear,and it was just shoddy workmanship

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49