Votes: 143 52.0%
  • I'm not voting...

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think a little honesty would help create more support for the law enforcement. Tell the people the truth. We don't want to hear nothing about how it's bad. We've heard every excuse in the book, but have yet to here the real reason they want a no vote other than they were told to vote no. Go ahead, sell us.

crashboombang

In Colorado the Taxes are paid in cash, this year the taxes will be just North of $200 million dollars on gross sales that are estimated to be 2 Billion dollars. To put this in perspective the Soy Bean crop according to what I could find on North Dakota GDP is 1.85 Billion.
The government will assess a penalty on the Marijuana businesses for paying in cash as well.
Security companies, cash machine service companies and HVac companies are doing very well. All legal grows are indoors and the demand for Air circulation and Irrigation will continue to grow. (pardon the pun).
I will support measure 3. The legislature will have their say on this if it passes, if you doubt that, just ask the candidates that are running now. I have met zero on either side of the aisle that have said they wouldn't get involved!
What it will look like remains to be seen, but to write this measure any other way would be futile. The ballot would end up being pages upon pages of legalese.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How about some THC infused butt hurt butter chuck? Takes away the burn and relaxes it away.

Now your just been hurtful. But I expect that from you

- - - Updated - - -

In Colorado the Taxes are paid in cash, this year the taxes will be just North of $200 million dollars on gross sales that are estimated to be 2 Billion dollars. To put this in perspective the Soy Bean crop according to what I could find on North Dakota GDP is 1.85 Billion.
The government will assess a penalty on the Marijuana businesses for paying in cash as well.
Security companies, cash machine service companies and HVac companies are doing very well. All legal grows are indoors and the demand for Air circulation and Irrigation will continue to grow. (pardon the pun).
I will support measure 3. The legislature will have their say on this if it passes, if you doubt that, just ask the candidates that are running now. I have met zero on either side of the aisle that have said they wouldn't get involved!
What it will look like remains to be seen, but to write this measure any other way would be futile. The ballot would end up being pages upon pages of legalese.

Thanks for the info.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
You expect them from me hahah. Well I expect to be having a few drinks in the next couple hours . #butthurtchuck

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those that say they are voting yes because the legislators screwed up the medical marijuana are the same ones that say the legislators will fix the poorly written measure 3

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saying they fucked up the first one but will fix the problems with this one makes no sense.

I'm willing to give anyone a second chance.

crashboombang

I didn’t say they would “fix” it, they will have their say. That will include input from you, Davey and the rest of us.
Marijuana will be regulated in North Dakota, what it will entail remains to be seen. Legislation is a process, often we may not like what comes down but we the people get a say and an opportunity to change it as well.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So contact your legislators and get them to change what they screwed up with the first one.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I too would like to have LEO chime in , Not sure what you think has been said to shut them up.
The comment about don't be Toby was a shot across the bow.
As far as LE I have been a reserve since April 7, 1987. They just don't let people walk in off the street and transport federal prisoners. I don't know about the guy who was posting. I suppose I could read it again and have a good idea if he really was LE or not.

Edit:
I had a shitty night at work and had to tell a 4 year her mom passed away after I did CPR for 30 min among the other crap I dealt with all night.
OK that line sounds a little like Toby, but that doesn't mean it wasn't legit for both of them.

Reading what he writes you can never no 100% if GSD is LE or not, but I would say it's about a 90% chance he is, or he has a family member or very close friend who gives him the perspective. I for one appreciated his perspective.

Last edited:

crashboombang

Or.....I can petition my fellow citizens to see if there is an intrest in this issue. Collect the required signatures to Intiate a measure and then put the issue to All the citizens of North Dakota.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reading what he writes you can never no 100% if GSD is LE or not, but I would say it's about a 90% chance he is, or he has a family member or very close friend who gives him the perspective. I for one appreciated his perspective.

I won't go so far to put a % on it , All I saw was a red flag.

- - - Updated - - -

I also respect his perspective and opinion, That's what civil debate and discussion is all about.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm confused then why do we want to legalize RECREATIONAL use to get MEDICAL use. Fix the medical laws and be done with it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry if I come across like a smart alec but you keep grasping for straws and teeing yourself up and I can't help but respond. I'm only being honest and civil .

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused then why do we want to legalize RECREATIONAL use to get MEDICAL use. Fix the medical laws and be done with it.

Because I choose to pick the quickest path with the least resistance to medical MJ, I have said that 3 times if not more. I'm not sure what part of that you don't understand that makes you keep asking the same question over and over.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Because I haven't heard you answer how this would be good for the general population to get medical into the hands of people who may need it.

- - - Updated - - -

we have a law on the books too medical. Tweak that one to get it to the people who need it

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 198
  • This month: 168
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57