Merry Christmas

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cannot improve much on last years wishing to you all. Hope I never see the inside of an O R again, eight is enough in one year for me.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Merry Christmas to all of you and yours!!!

No PICC line this year. I got another nice cigar this year, Max has a new toy, it doesn't get much better than that.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Merry Christmas to the best group of guys this side of the Mississippi. I’m spending it alone this year because my son is with his mother, but looking forward to a few drinks and a meal of shrimp and prime rib that’s cooking as we speak. Hopefully everyone has safe travels and enjoys the celebrations.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
attachment.php

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Merry Christmas everyone! Blessings to all of you and your families.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Merry Christmas to you all and all of your families too. It has been a rough year for some of us as far as medical procedures go and as far as i know we have all made it through to celebrate the birth of Jesus! :;:cheers

May you all be happy, healthy, and well cared for in the coming year and please if out and about, drive careful and watch out for the other drivers too that are on the road and may not be paying the greatest attention while driving! ;:;boozer
Glad to have you all as friends and also darn glad we live in the greatest Country on earth, the United States of America. :;:exactly
Thank you Jesus. ;:;bowdown

Founding Member
Founding Member
Merry Christmas gang! Have a safe and happy New year fishing and hunting with family and friends from out here in New England.

IMG_20181223_075128.jpg

IMG_20181224_215107.jpg

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went to the grocery store at 5:30 this evening to get a bag of ice to keep tomorrow's beverages cold in the cooler. As I get to the checkout there are 5 people in front of me and by the counter is a little cart with 2 or 3 bags in it and a couple younger ladies standing off to the side whispering amongst themselves. The guy at the checkout turns to them and says "I paid for your groceries, have a Merry Christmas and walked out the door. What a great thing to do on Christmas eve. :;:cheers In all seriousness guys, hope you and yours have a wonderful and joyous holiday season no matter what you are doing. :;:rockit

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Low key for the Bride and I as we have an empty house. Movers packed all of our crap up last week and it's en-route to AZ.

I only have a few days left up here, think we will get out and enjoy the mountains and wildlife one last time.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33