Miss America

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really guys, what a bunch of dicks,:shame: well I think this is neat!! Let me be the first on here, to congratulate the young lady for becoming the first North Dakotan to become Miss America! Thumbs Up

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am happy for her and offer my warmest congratulations. Just because my question would be "What kind of sammich would you make me 3 minutes after your nekkid?" does not mean that I think she doesn't deserve her tiara...

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
She has worked as an intern in the Washington D.C. office of U.S. Sen. John Hoeven, R-N.D., fielding calls about the Dakota Access Pipeline.

So I guess she would run as a republican, however she is a global warming - climate change believer, so makes me think she is a RINO

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
She has worked as an intern in the Washington D.C. office of U.S. Sen. John Hoeven, R-N.D., fielding calls about the Dakota Access Pipeline.

So I guess she would run as a republican, however she is a global warming - climate change believer, so makes me think she is a RINO

Not everyone believes everything in the flavor of the kool aide the two parties try to get everyone to drink. Some people can actually think out of their kool aide boxes and see both the good, the fallacies, and the bad of both sides.

Last edited:

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Z

- - - Updated - - -

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never understood the need for such weird attention that would drive a person to enter some sort of contest as this just to gain some sort of weird satisfaction. Sooooo now what.......You want the people to bow to you? What are you going to do now that you're the one? How far will you take your weird crown and silly smile? Where the hell's 7?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never understood the need for such weird attention that would drive a person to enter some sort of contest as this just to gain some sort of weird satisfaction. Sooooo now what.......You want the people to bow to you? What are you going to do now that you're the one? How far will you take your weird crown and silly smile? Where the hell's 7?

My guess is all the way to the bank.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep $50,000 scholarship and they said this morning on the news a 6 figure salary for the year.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good for her. I'm more amazed that miss America is still actually a thing! Has anyone even watched that shit since 1992 or so?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
but you have no skills

- - - Updated - - -

I guess grabbing things that are awkwardly high is a good skill

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unlike most of the ladies that win this thing, Ms. Mund seems to actually be intelligent (even if you don't agree with everything she says). First ever winner from IVY league, graduated with honors, heading to Notre Dame Law. We could do a lot worse for ND representation.

PS: I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Last edited:

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
She said she's taking the scholarship money and going to Notre Dame to enter law school. That's really, really, close to Chicago and Rahm Emanuel, if that tell's you anything. I'm sure, by the time she's out of school and passing her BAR exam she and Michele Obama will be working the beltway with a lobbying group.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 1
Top Bottom