Mission Accomplished Sir!!!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's Official!! After 25 years, 24 foreign countries, every state but Californistan, and 1 War I've passed the mantle of responsibility to the younger generations of war fighters. I can assure you that beginning as an Airmen First Class and ending at Major, it was ONE HELL OF A RIDE, but I finally have my retired ID, had a last beer toast with my unit members, and even got hosed down by the ground crew after my last flight. It's been a good run overall. So with excitement, trepidation, and a sincere salute to the current troopers and the people of this nation, I enter civilian-hood. My thoughts and prayers will always remain with my brethren still defending the line and to them I offer this support.......Stay Strong, Stay Vigilant, and Stay True!!!! More time now for outdoor activities, beverage consumption, and annoying my wife. I haven't quite figured out how to properly "Putz Around" like a retired guy, so hopefully I can get some pointers on here. Anybody want some moderately used, well traveled, and mostly intact uniforms??

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats, and thank you good sir.

Cant imagine being as young as you are and being retired, well deserved and earned, just seems so early to me, being we are about the same age.

Good luck, and hope to drink a few blue num nums with you some time.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Congrats! Thanks for your service. I am within three months of retirement myself. Very scary and exciting. Good luck on your future endeavors.

mrperch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats to KDM! And thank you for your service! Good luck with retirement, and I envy all the more time you will get to spend on the banks of the river!

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you very much for your service KDM. Congrats! I have a feeling you'll be doing a lot more Muddin' in the future.

257Bob

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you for serving. Retirement is going to take a lot of time to get used to so take it slow and easy.:;:cheers

GSP

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats Sir! Now that you're retired, maybe you start another mission and find 7? Thank you for your service, and if I make it to that part of the state, Busch lights are on me.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
First, thanks KDM for your service, second as busy as you are you will not be retired long. Wife will make sure of that. Its what they do. Slow down some but not all the way or you will run out of fun stuff to do. Enjoy!!!!!!!!:;:thumbsup

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats Sir! Now that you're retired, maybe you start another mission and find 7? Thank you for your service, and if I make it to that part of the state, Busch lights are on me.

This, God Speed.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats KDM, anytime you are out in the Bismarck area...let me know. We'll see if we can't find something a little better than Busch Light. Life's too short to not experiment with a few new beers every now and then.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 32
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11