Mt. Lion in North Bismarck...

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently there was confirmed mt lion tracks along hay creek in Bismarck north of Pepple creek golf course today.

Please freak out accourdingly.

Attachments

Screenshot_20181209-213804_Facebook.jpg

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
As confirmed by some type of wildlife expert? The two crews listed wouldn’t be my first contact to recognize cat tracks.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, before all the houses were there there was a Mt Lion confirmed (killed maybe?) behind the now closed Home Depot location.

Fall of '12 there was a Mt. Lion killed SW of the trap club north of town.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have relatives right up the hill from that little park!! park is at 2601 E calgary avenue, in the coulee there.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
People in this town would really freak out if they realized how often they goast through. Hell I've seen twice now we're moose have managed to get through town and nobody really seemed to notice. Both times they just crused down the Bismarck side right at Sun up heading south and it never made the paper or even any of these chat boards so I'm guessing they moved on fairly quick. one was a bull and one was a cow and a calf. So if some big old moose can make it through this town without being seen I'm pretty sure the cats are having an easy time of it until they leave a pawprint behind in the snow.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are around. Not common, by any means, but more so than one would think.

About 3 years ago I saw one directly south of the interstate, directly west of the river, in Mandan. About 9AM, and plain as day.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
With everyone having cell phones with camera's these days you would think there would be more Sasquatch sightings/pics/film.:;:muahaha

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
People in this town would really freak out if they realized how often they goast through. Hell I've seen twice now we're moose have managed to get through town and nobody really seemed to notice. Both times they just crused down the Bismarck side right at Sun up heading south and it never made the paper or even any of these chat boards so I'm guessing they moved on fairly quick. one was a bull and one was a cow and a calf. So if some big old moose can make it through this town without being seen I'm pretty sure the cats are having an easy time of it until they leave a pawprint behind in the snow.

there was a moose in town here last winter it made our paper but in a little town if some one farts wrong it is in the paper

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 46