ND CTL Tourney - Bis-Man HS Results

njsimonson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a number of you are from the Bis-Man area, and just wanted to share the great results from the area schools' third state tourney (second for some). All schools were well represented, and we have our first state champion from Legacy HS. So check it out!

1A MR CTL State Tourney Recap

2A MR CTL State Tourney Recap

If you have kids (or grandkids, neighbors, etc.) who want to shoot, Fall League sign up for those going in to grades 6-12 with hunter's ed will be in August. Fall League is pretty chill, low-key and a great way to get them involved in this growing sport - there's no tourney, no pressure, and it's a great way to get them geared up for the more competitive spring league in 2020. Bookmark MRCTL.org and check in often for updates. We've got room for 160 kids or so this fall - we had 118 last fall, and 203 this spring.

Also, there are 62 schools participating statewide, so no matter where your kids are, there's a chance to shoot somewhere in the state.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wish this was around in high school when we were out raisin' hell!! probably wouldn't have been able to afford the shotgun. Anyway thanks to the sponsors and all involved to keep our youth 'busy'. Why does it not surprise me to see Mark Sadness' name as one of those involved. He's been around shooting all his life i'm guessing. Thanks to him as well.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33