New dog disease?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems it is a bacterial infection and that they have found antibiotics to clear it up. Its better to get it caught right away.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
We did prednisone for dang near 6 weeks. Two different bouts of antibiotics. Last one I can’t recall the name, it was an equine medicine that wasn’t pleasant. But that seemed to do it. First two times off the prednisone she was good for several days, then it came back. Wasn’t till the heavy antibiotic that we cleared her up. The was a golden doodle FYI.
Statins statins statins. That along with zpacks from mexico.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems it is a bacterial infection and that they have found antibiotics to clear it up. Its better to get it caught right away.
Us made in china shit. Us has watered down antibiotics.

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We thought my dog had it for the last couple weeks. Turned out to be Addison's Disease. Good thing they figured it out because I don't think he would have made 2 more days. Lost 15 pounds. Now he has to take a steroid everyday for the rest of his life.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
We thought my dog had it for the last couple weeks. Turned out to be Addison's Disease. Good thing they figured it out because I don't think he would have made 2 more days. Lost 15 pounds. Now he has to take a steroid everyday for the rest of his life.
Royce has it. Yeah, they pretty much are dying when they get it, until you get them on steroids.

If it’s prednisone you’re using, and you have friends in AZ this winter, have them pick some up in MX for dirt cheap.

There’s also a monthly steroid injection of some sort.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84