NFL News (Vikings)

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Who would play in the meantime? To bad they didn’t grab Carson Wentz for cheap.
How in the wide world of sports can you make any comment about "Bo Nix would have been better"
or "the Broncos pulled a good one on the Vikes" when you don't know the Vikings signed Sam Darnold to be the starter in 2024? Honest question. No smartass meant.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How in the wide world of sports can you make any comment about "Bo Nix would have been better"
or "the Broncos pulled a good one on the Vikes" when you don't know the Vikings signed Sam Darnold to be the starter in 2024? Honest question. No smartass meant.
Because I am not a Vikings fan maybe?…Maybe I never looked into who they all signed other than JJ. Maybe I watched the draft and looked into a number of different teams and who they drafted to be generally informed…maybe I watched more college football then pro kneeelers..maybe I know more about Sean Payton then I do the Vikings…… I mean…is that hard to figure out…no smart ass response intended…..and yes I feel Bo nix still would have been better…even though I didn’t know they signed Sam Darnold…which I do now.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
1714701229156.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15