NFR in Las Vegas

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really got to laugh, that same mentality goes into driving the SUV down to Sturgis then walking around in leather chaps and all, as a people watcher, got to love it, it's like another Halloween

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok. I got to ask. Do you normally wear a cowboy hat or are you just gonna for this trip. I’m going down too and I will dress like I do every day. And I run more cows than a majority of the so called cowboys that will be there with their big hats. Tried wearing cowboy hats. They were a pia.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My family ranched big up in the Thief River Falls MN area for 3 generations, I have spent plenty a time with cattle, horses, and square bales.
But yes I do not wear big buckles, 10gallon hats, or chew tabacco. I do however don’t lead on to be that guy, just want to wear a cowboy hat and my boots, and enjoy a rodeo.
I am also a guy that puts on orange while deer hunting, but don’t wear orange everyday for the entire season, and I put on leather when I ride my Harley, but don’t walk around the daycare center with chaps on. I also wear tennis shoes and don’t play tennis, and sometimes wash my boat, even though I am just a weekend fisherman. Not sure why dressing for the occasion makes me less of the stud I am, but if so, I can live with that. Just don’t compare me to one of them pro fisherman with the sparkles on the boat, and $200 hat to keep the sun of my delicate skin. Now that would be a motherfucker.
Haha
cant wait for the free chew

GSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, Queer.

Wish i I could wear a cowboy hat.......:(

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
A cowboy hat and ass less chaps and you fit right in down in Vegas.
I here ya on dressing for the occasion. Sometimes it just gets you in the mood and you have more fun.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
cant wait for the free chew[/QUOTE]
Bring me back a couple of rolls of Copenhagen

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My family ranched big up in the Thief River Falls MN area for 3 generations, I have spent plenty a time with cattle, horses, and square bales.
But yes I do not wear big buckles, 10gallon hats, or chew tabacco. I do however don’t lead on to be that guy, just want to wear a cowboy hat and my boots, and enjoy a rodeo.
I am also a guy that puts on orange while deer hunting, but don’t wear orange everyday for the entire season, and I put on leather when I ride my Harley, but don’t walk around the daycare center with chaps on. I also wear tennis shoes and don’t play tennis, and sometimes wash my boat, even though I am just a weekend fisherman. Not sure why dressing for the occasion makes me less of the stud I am, but if so, I can live with that. Just don’t compare me to one of them pro fisherman with the sparkles on the boat, and $200 hat to keep the sun of my delicate skin. Now that would be a motherfucker.
Haha
cant wait for the free chew

if i found out the world was ending or my run was over in short time i would go buy every can of copenhagen and sleep with that shit in my mouth. i aint no cowboy but i can chew with the best of them

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cowboy hats plumpfull of TA_TAS are the best and no one complains.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what all this hubbub is, but I will be sporting my big hat and western shirt tonight and will post pictures from inside the event later

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
2oey4j.jpg

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Enjoy it don’t forget to cheer on North Dakotan ty Breuer.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
A cowboy hat and ass less chaps and you fit right in down in Vegas.
I here ya on dressing for the occasion. Sometimes it just gets you in the mood and you have more fun.
For sure if you go down to Fremont Street! ;:;rofl

- - - Updated - - -

I still laugh at the people that wear a cowboy hat with tennis shoes. WTF??? Wanna be Cowboy yuppies. :;:huh :;:exactly

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88