North Dakota State "B" Boys Basketball Tournament (GO STANLEY BLUE JAYS)

Founding Member
Founding Member
WOW WOW WOW What a game is right! Good to see a great B championship with real B teams again! :crazythumb:

Last edited:

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
that felt like i was watching rocky and apollo creed all over again. complete slugfest. best game ive seen in awhile. hats off to both schools on an incredible game

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
That didn't disappoint at all. Great game and great sportsmanship on both sides!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm out of town and didn't see it. Anyone know where I can catch footage online?

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I about freaked out when WDAY suddenly went into commercial break when play was still going on with about 2:55 left in the game. Need to get these game back to KFYR, even though the are Democratic Left Libral viewed station.

But that ending was a spectacular way to finish the tournament season. Four Wind can't hang their heads. Many of those boys have been quite fun to watch the past several years. Good luck to all the seniors out there. Time to move to the next phase in life.

Last edited:

Bluegill

That last shot should make sports center

Id say there's a good chance that shot will make sportscenter top 10. I'd say there's also a good chance the kid that about blew his knees out in celebration will make the not top 10

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
I about freaked out when WDAY suddenly went into commercial break when play was still going on with about 2:55 left in the game. Need to get these game back to KFYR, even though the are Democratic Left Libral viewed station.

But that ending was a spectacular way to finish the tournament season. Four Wind can't hang their heads. Many of those boys have been quite fun to watch the past several years. Good luck to all the seniors out there. Time to move to the next phase in life.

This probably dates me some but that leaving the game when it was live, and good thing there was a couple minutes left, reminded me -- along with the game winning shot -- of the Minot High championship game against Jamestown in 1971. The TV cut away -- I believe it was KX and Jim Adelson?(SP) -- and the game winning shot by Wayne Whitty that was never seen live to give Minot the Championship! They came back on live and the game was over had to see it in a rerun. LOL...

One heck of a Championship game last night though!

Jeff

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41