Nudist resort?

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Off another O/D site in minn.this couple log's on looking for a nudist resort....honest....I thought of Peter Sellers movie "shot in the dark" scene when he(sellers) as a dectective went to this resort looking for a bad guy,funny shit,thought this person posting for a nudist resort was just a troll,turned out legit then she posted her pic.

Figured juanr would like this pic,I know I do,would like to see more....

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the late 80's, I spent a little time in Costa Del Sol, on the southern coast of Spain. Clothing optional at the beaches there, and even somewhat at the hotels.

As a 17 yr old male, I liked SOME of what I saw. Be careful what you wish for. Some was great, but more was retina-searing, unforgettable, bleached-cornea-inducing badness.

This was nearly 35 years ago, and I remember some of it like it was yesterday. I remember the bad, more clearly than the good.

Yuck.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the late 80's, I spent a little time in Costa Del Sol, on the southern coast of Spain. Clothing optional at the beaches there, and even somewhat at the hotels.

As a 17 yr old male, I liked SOME of what I saw. Be careful what you wish for. Some was great, but more was retina-searing, unforgettable, bleached-cornea-inducing badness.

This was nearly 35 years ago, and I remember some of it like it was yesterday. I remember the bad, more clearly than the good.

Yuck.

YUP!! Kinda like Sturgis, and the Glencoe campground. Naked Grampa and saggy nuts hanging low in a golf cart is an image I cant erase. Was also in Germany in 83. It wasn't that the beaches were nude, but there was no changing rooms. I guess there were a few people topless but again, be careful what you think you may want.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
YUP!! Kinda like Sturgis, and the Glencoe campground. Naked Grampa and saggy nuts hanging low in a golf cart is an image I cant erase. Was also in Germany in 83. It wasn't that the beaches were nude, but there was no changing rooms. I guess there were a few people topless but again, be careful what you think you may want.

Yup, first hand Glencoe knowledge, some (very little) was playboy quality, some (most) was not.

when a woman's 3 belly rolls are far past her cleavage roll, it needs to be covered

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was in Mexico years ago and at that resort a lot of the ladies were topless.

I would say 99.9% looked great. In fact, enjoy looking at them all. db

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Having spent a little time on the beaches of Thailand, I too would recommend keeping one's expectations in check.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33