Oldie but a goodie...

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
That must have been quite awhile ago , you didn't have any white in your beard !! ;:;rofl

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Buck piss I'd be ok with, no way would I chew Grizzly though! Nothing but Copenhagen for me, back when I chewed that is. Unless I was desperate and had to bum a dip, then it didn't matter.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buck piss I'd be ok with, no way would I chew Grizzly though! Nothing but Copenhagen for me, back when I chewed that is. Unless I was desperate and had to bum a dip, then it didn't matter.

Im with you dude. And not that sissy long cut stuff either. God I miss Copenhagen. I quit 12 yrs ago and still get an out of this world craving when I get a whiff of the stuff. Kryptonite I tell ya...

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Im with you dude. And not that sissy long cut stuff either. God I miss Copenhagen. I quit 12 yrs ago and still get an out of this world craving when I get a whiff of the stuff. Kryptonite I tell ya...

I hear ya! I'm the same way.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member

I nominate this for post of the year. “I would rather chew buck piss than grizzly because I’m a Copenhagen man, except for when I’m desperate, I’ll suck a dick for a grizzly.”

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40