Otter pro for Polaris Ranger

Finaddict

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any one have any experience with the Otter Pro flip over shelter for the Polaris Ranger? Looks pretty nice, warm and easy to use. $999 retail. Wonder if it would fit on a tracked ranger. :confused:

300sktr

Established Member
Just got my ranger this winter and it has the Otter flip over on it. Easy to set up and take down. Only big enough for one person but plenty of room for heater and chair in it. Only complaint is a little drafty around box on ranger tailgate but have not tried to remedy that yet. Going to put tracks on it next time I am at lake but they wont bother fish house any. Still enough room in box for gear when you fold house up.

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got my ranger this winter and it has the Otter flip over on it. Easy to set up and take down. Only big enough for one person but plenty of room for heater and chair in it. Only complaint is a little drafty around box on ranger tailgate but have not tried to remedy that yet. Going to put tracks on it next time I am at lake but they wont bother fish house any. Still enough room in box for gear when you fold house up.

Once it's setup, can it be detached from the Ranger and still support itself? I'm assuming it can't but wasn't sure how it was supported.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buddy has a Ranger with trks. Said a skirt would have to be added to the bottom in order to bank a little with snow. They are small but look kinda cool.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
For $900+ dollars, go buy a Otter Cabin and pull it behind on the hitch. Then you can stuff all your gear in that big "Tub" of a sled and still have room for the kitchen sink...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there room for a bicycle, Incase the fish aren’t biting

Finaddict

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the information. The Otter Pro and a sled with cover when needed seem to me to be a perfect match for one person to explore and cover ground. Thanks Guy for the instruction manual. Answered a lot of questions.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 56