Our "Real Job"

BUCK83

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finance Manager at a new/used car dealership. Also, I have 4 children so the real work doesn't start until after I've punched the clock!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Teach, coach high school Football, and Basketball in the Winter and Fall. In the summer coach, field maintenence guy and youth director for all summer baseball and softball programs in Oakes under the age of 12. Also will be a student this summer going for a masters degree.

In the past parks and rec worker type guy, custom applicator and I worked night shift at stop and go in Jamestown for about 2 weeks, didnt get robbed once! free farm laborer for about 18 years.

OOOH and in about a month and a half professional father.

So you must know Cory Schall, he went to VCSU

Batman4277

insulation installer 5 months, pork slaughterhouse 11 1/2 years, door/ furniture manufacturing 1 1/2 years, church furniture manufacturing 4 months, bakery 9 1/2 years, shipping/ receiving at pump / plumbing 4 years. recently laid off and looking for work.

NJL

Founding Member
Founding Member
out of HS went to NDSCS for Electrical Tech and worked as an electrician at MinDak farmers coop for a few years. Then went to NDSU for Electrical Eng. and now I work as an Eng. for Northrop Grumman. Now I get to work on the B2 and F-35 among other projects.

nbaker

Founding Member
Founding Member
13yrs Air Force medically retired, 2.5 yrs in the patch & officially laid off today....

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
Currently Full time ND Air National Guard..Civilian Job is BNSF conductor (whenever they decide to call me back to work) Furlough sucks!

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drug pusher (pharmacist), heavy equipment operator (garden tractor), and fishing/hunting guide (5 grand kids).

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drug pusher (pharmacist), heavy equipment operator (garden tractor), and fishing/hunting guide (5 grand kids).

Cool first self proclaimed drug pusher, so what is your opinion on : the day after pill, medical marijuana, or generic vs name brand.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31