Picture

Ducks&Eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
How the bleep do you add pics on the site. It's getting really frustrating.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
How the bleep do you add pics on the site. It's getting really frustrating.
to the thread? to your profile?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey V....you should have someone start a thread for ' how to post picture tutorial' For those that can't figure it out. Think it be neat to have a help section so you can tell them to read that.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
A help section would be neat.
On a different problem that I am having, I know there was a topic a while back on car head bolt heaters or oil pan heaters, I think there was some info on good do it yourself heaters at fleet farm or some such place, for the life of me I cannot locate that thread. If anyone remembers and can find it please share.
Sorry, don't mean to high-jack the pic posting problem, just didn't want to start a new thread.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Capture1.jpg

This may help

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
This will be my next major upgrade to this site. I tried hiring a coder for it a few months ago, but it fell through. I'd like to simplify the whole process.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
This will be my next major upgrade to this site. I tried hiring a coder for it a few months ago, but it fell through. I'd like to simplify the whole process.

If you get it to a drag-and-drop feature, that would be something everyone could use .

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Now do not rush to change things as when i finally know how i hate to see that method change.

Just like when the kids come home. I tell them to put the computer and TV back the way it was before they came as i know what buttons to push to get what i want and i do not want to look at somthing completely new and find out a diffrent way for the same results.
And I only need one remote to put the TV on and off not two. db

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a problem that was explained but now can't find it. All I get is black boxes where people post videos. I know the problem is on my end and not the site. My phone gets the videos, but not the computer. Perhaps I have set my security to high or something like that.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dad was about fit-to-be-tied the other day. Bad enough anyhow, to tell me about it a few days later. Was sitting watching TV, and the remote wasn't working. No volume change, no channel change, couldn't even turn the TV on or off. Tried everything.

Of course, today's TV's either don't have any actual buttons, or they're on the side or the back, so they're not easy to use. Finally yelled for my mother to come and try to help him.

He gave her the remote, and it turned out to be the cordless phone.

So, that was the problem...

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its in the sofa.:;:huh

Nope. When the kids came they tore apart the love seat, recliner, and sofa. Not in any of them. No animals to blame.
I think either Big Foot or Aliens came and took it for some special reason beyond our knowledge!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
to many buttons:
One for off/on
one for channels
one for volume
many one for scroll of what is being said at bottom, when I can not find my hearing aid which is often misplaced that would be a must
many one for switching between two channels.
that's it db-2

I guess I would add the guild button to and then maybe the weather button nay to many

Last edited:

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope. When the kids came they tore apart the love seat, recliner, and sofa. Not in any of them. No animals to blame.
I think either Big Foot or Aliens came and took it for some special reason beyond our knowledge!

Check the freezer/fridge - you never know!

I found a missing set of car keys in the freezer one time.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a problem that was explained but now can't find it. All I get is black boxes where people post videos. I know the problem is on my end and not the site. My phone gets the videos, but not the computer. Perhaps I have set my security to high or something like that.

I've been trying out the Brave browser and it will do the something similar with videos. It will show the preview graphic and when I play it, it is just black and grey boxes. I haven't figured out why yet. Other browsers work fine.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can easily add a pic to a thread -- however adding one that posts on the site wall impossible imo. I think the pics should be like snap chat except maybe they stick around for a couple weeks on a page. Newest ones go on the front wall and then you can click and look at all of them and the old ones dissapear.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
yea you betcha that will work for me to then. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 175
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64