Question for my fellow Busch light drinkers

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I keep a few 30 packs on hand, you never want to run out, ever

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have had it happen to me twice. But they were half filled cans. Completely sealed up. My garage fridge goes through a lot of busch light. I have one of those thirsty fridges.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I keep a few 30 packs on hand, you never want to run out, ever

I could also see the advantage of never getting drunk as you're mostly staying hydrated with a few carbs for energy.

- - - Updated - - -

It's fizzy too!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I may start with a few busch lights this afternoon. Christmas break starts today!

I second this brilliant idea. I will be closing the office down for the Christmas holiday at around 2 this afternoon, going to pick up my boy and head to the local lake. Try for a couple hours and drink a couple blue yummies.

Merry Christmas fellow ice cold Busch light connoisseurs:;:cheers

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you sallies want to have an out of body experience, pick up a case of Busch Ice and drink it the same way as light.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would blame chuck norris. He supposedly guzzles Busch light so fast the can is empty before even he can get it open.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm with you pointer. I like to get my $ worth when I drink beer. Bud diesel and Busch heavy for me too.

- - - Updated - - -

We like to save the light beer for grandma and boiling sausage.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you sallies want to have an out of body experience, pick up a case of Busch Ice and drink it the same way as light.

It'll be out of body alright......right out of my body....along with my lunch, the contents of my bladder, and the unsolidified remainder of last nights pizza and blue num nums as an offering to the porcelain queen. Unfortunately, Not all of the offerings will make it to the receptacle as all offerings WILL be made simultaneously, but from various locations requiring an unpleasant decision be made for which a significant price will be paid upon the completion of the offering ceremony.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this Busch Light movement real? I mean, are you guys really drinking this stuff or do you always just keep a can of it around for pictures? Excuse my ignorance but I have been indoctrinated and have never dared crack a can of "that" stuff. Am I doing it wrong? Or is this the best 4 or 5 year of outdoor pic trolling we've ever seen? Tell me it's just trollin............You guys really ain't drinkin it are ya?

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beer is a substance that breeds diehard loyalists and busch light has been the beer to bridge the gaps. It's a good beer to have around because when we have so many that say "I only drink bud light, miller lite, colors light..."Busch is the one everyone of them can be ok with if that's all you got. I'm my home town we used to call it ice fishing beer but now in the last ten years the local bar now has a extra sliding door cooler just for off sale Busch. It's real. I like a fancy pants beer also but if it comes down to let's drink a bunch Busch light most fellas can handle.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Busch light makes me even unbearable to myself the next day. Might as well spend the day after in bath tub full of potpourri.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha we thought root beer barrels were a good idea one time a bunch of times. Talk about being an untied balloon the next day. Trying out some of the goose someone left me the other day. Pretty tasty. image.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 182
  • This month: 159
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57