RadRover Electric Bike Reviews?

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Electric bikes aren't for me yet, I still like to push on the pedals. However, I was around several this summer on different rides. It is pretty amazing the power that they have, 750 watts is a lot. I got passed a couple times by old folks going uphill, I'm pushing the pedals relatively hard and they are barely pedaling. Range is unknown, never saw how far one went. Downside I will say is the weight....60 pounds is ridiculously heavy. I would not want to pedal that thing once the batter dies. I don't have a high end mtn. bike and it weighs about 30, could not imagine twice that from both a pedaling and handling perspective. Gotta be a pig. But certainly some merit in their use, stealthy and can cover some ground.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmm... Brand new member digs up old thread and lays out something that sounds just a little too much like an advertisement. I wasn't that interested before, but disingenuous marketing really turns me off.

... And now (like an hour later), the previous post from newbie "Cyclic" has been deleted, leaving everyone to wonder WTF I'm talking about... I guess I was right.

Beware RadRover Bikes. They apparently have people combing the interwebs for posts about their products and posting "reviews" (advertisements) about them. :;:lame

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey, Looks like glowing "nut sack" right there,bet the peter puffer's in san fran would dig this setup....hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Did some snooping on these bikes,price varies all over the board up tp $5k,some have a 80mile range.

Last edited:

Cyclic

Hmm... Brand new member digs up old thread and lays out something that sounds just a little too much like an advertisement. I wasn't that interested before, but disingenuous marketing really turns me off.

... And now (like an hour later), the previous post from newbie "Cyclic" has been deleted, leaving everyone to wonder WTF I'm talking about... I guess I was right.

Beware RadRover Bikes. They apparently have people combing the interwebs for posts about their products and posting "reviews" (advertisements) about them. :;:lame

Disingenuous marketing? You sound like a dude who’s been deceived one too many times... I didn’t see any updates for the 2018 Rovers, so I figured I’d share my experience here... On a forum... Which was designed for things like that.... Toolbag.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Disingenuous marketing? You sound like a dude who’s been deceived one too many times... I didn’t see any updates for the 2018 Rovers, so I figured I’d share my experience here... On a forum... Which was designed for things like that.... Toolbag.

If it wasn't disingenuous, then why did you delete your post like an hour after I called you out?
I wish I had the text saved somewhere, but you posted like you were just 'one of the guys' giving an unbiased review, but if you have any affiliation with RadRover, then it's not unbiased, and if you don't disclose that, then it is by definition, disingenuous.

And no, I can't think of a single time I was "deceived", probably because I can spot "red flags" pretty easily. Your "review" had more than an email from a Nigerian prince.

Last edited:

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screw that, here's how to roll:

https://www.military.com/defensetec...-get-their-own-tactical-electric-scooter.html

DS-EZ-Raider-front-1800.jpg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Note, the above and the one in Yoby's post appear to be quite similar, if not the exact same machine.

I have no idea how they can be offering them for sale at the price in Yoby's post though. I'd think the battery alone would be at least that much.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88