Reel and Rec tounanment Weights? 5/21/16

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm thinking 20.0 should do it. Sounds like a windy one. I don't mind the wind because people have to control the boat to catch fish and a lot of people don't fish that weather, could be interesting.

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully, by the time I leave from helping, I will have the numbers in hand and try and get them posted up Saturday night. Looks as if the water should stabilize with rising from increased output today or tomorrow. I do not know if it will dirty up any with the rise, but the water should be steady by Saturday. Looks as if it will be some 2 to 2.5 feet higher, so watch out for any deadheads that were sticking out before just above the surface. I will say in that 14 to 16 lb range for winning, but again, any team catching more than one kicker should do well!

Jeff

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
After fishing this tournament for awhile its atypical for the water either going up or down. personally like it going up then down. I like shallow eyes #$%^&> and the guys that have been cranking changes there game plan fouled out cranks suck.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
20 would be an incredible weight for 6 fish right now.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have to add a couple more things, the fishing for the last couple of months has been good and anyone with a fishing pole, bait could catch a limit of fish now you have to be on your game to catch fish its not drop down bait catch fish. with high water different game. I've seen this before and it weeds out a lot of people for me.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34