Safe Space...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm already the Tender Feelers focal point at work.

I actually volunteered for it thinking my time in the Corps would be useful in helping my coworkers get over their need for a safe space.

( deleted account )

Banned
Banned
With GST lurking about, the only Safe Place is either with your computer switched off or on any other outdoor website as he’s Nern exiled from all the rest.
Hell Lycan, today I fled to the other side of the world and STILL got blitzed when I switched off airplane mode! You can run but you can’t hide. Even in a “Safe” Place! LOL

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are definitely welcome to join, no matter your letter!

All are welcome = LGBTQIAPK: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersexual, Asexual, Pansexual and Polygamous, and Kinkiness.

The "Q" actually stands for "Questioning".....but yours works too.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
With GST lurking about, the only Safe Place is either with your computer switched off or on any other outdoor website as he’s Nern exiled from all the rest.
Hell Lycan, today I fled to the other side of the world and STILL got blitzed when I switched off airplane mode! You can run but you can’t hide. Even in a “Safe” Place! LOL

http://nodakangler.com/forums/showthread.php?6237-Coffee/page17

^ This thread might scare your prude old ass back to FBO/Nodak Outdoors. This site is full of sexist heathens. You know, the kind you didn't like at FBO.

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

Holy bobkat, since you have followed me to this site, you have spent more time lecturing me about intolerance and non compromise than I have asking you a simple question of why we should compromise or tolerate those that are pushing for gun confiscation or men pissing beside our daughters in a restroom.

You can always go back to Nodak Outdoors where you and plains talk about fritz and I without any worries.

Or just pull your pink vagina hat down a little tighter and try and tolerate others opinions with out lecturing them.;)

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Moved some pairs to grass this morning (what little there is) and the more I thought about old bobkats post here the more traumatized I got. Not even NDA safe space if free from Bobkats personal targeting. Him and plains attack me and fritz on sites they know we can;t respond on then come and taunt and bully here.

You should take your bullying tactics and meaness over to the fight club club LB, see how long an old liberal that comes to a safe place thread to bully lasts there;)

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Poor GST We should throw you a rep party or something to cheer you up. You claim you don't care what anyone says or thinks about you and then you try to slip away long enough to get something done and end up daydreaming about what someone said about you so you come back pouting and feeling sorry for yourself.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Poor GST We should throw you a rep party or something to cheer you up. You claim you don't care what anyone says or thinks about you and then you try to slip away long enough to get something done and end up daydreaming about what someone said about you so you come back pouting and feeling sorry for yourself.

Apparently some don;t get the idea of what these safe spaces are supposed to be!! :)

Davy try not to take what I post in these type deals to seriously.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. I could see gst whining away and thought why am I seeing this? I tried to figure out how to ignore again and it told me I wasn't allowed on that page. Then I looked up and seen that somehow I was no longer signed in. That was traumatizing seeing him whine about Bobkat. Wow. Then he has no idea why he can't go to other sites. Peaceful just like the ignore button only better.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops sorry Lycanthrope I forgot this was a safe place and I went and hurt some little boys feelers. I sort of wanted to jab the pansies.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. I could see gst whining away and thought why am I seeing this? I tried to figure out how to ignore again and it told me I wasn't allowed on that page. Then I looked up and seen that somehow I was no longer signed in. That was traumatizing seeing him whine about Bobkat. Wow. Then he has no idea why he can't go to other sites. Peaceful just like the ignore button only better.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops sorry Lycanthrope I forgot this was a safe place and I went and hurt some little boys feelers. I sort of wanted to jab the pansies.

So perhaps Volmer should just clear up how this whole ignore thing works. I get a notification PG gives me a thumbs up on something I posted.....then he removes it but the notification still remains.

Now PG claims he sees my posts but then claims they disappear when he logs in....................

PG, on the odds you see what I post despite your claims, the only other site I can not go on is the one you kicked me off of. The one you and bobkat carry on talking about fritz and I (who you also kicked off)

Silencing those that speak out sharing the truth that shows your claims to be lies........rather liberalesque.

Attacking the messenger when you can not attack the message because it is truth............absolutely liberalesque.

You and bobkat kind of deserve each other.

- - - Updated - - -

My feelers are fine and you jab like Hillary

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy. Fish and have fun at least a couple days a year fellas...I smashed fish today:) Best Memorial weather ever...

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good stuff. Lots of water headed that way for a while guys. I've been away for a while, where the heck is SVN? How do you catch carp without an arrow?(I'm sick of trout) I've caught them on bread before but it takes forever. Anybody have any input on Hoyt double XL bows? I've heard they're heavy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33