Shark Tank

rustneversleeps

This guy's relatively intelligent as libertarians go and knows how to use the internet.

"LandTrust is an 'online land sharing marketplace' that enables outdoors enthusiasts to use private land for recreation such as hunting.

'With LandTrust expanding into the Midwest we saw the need to establish a headquarters staffed with folks familiar with regional farming, outdoor recreation, and land management practices,' LandTrust Founder and CEO Nic De Castro said in a statement. 'North Dakota has created such a phenomenal business environment for startups like LandTrust that it made it an easy decision for us to set up our next corporate office in Fargo.'"
https://watchingnd.substack.com/p/n...id=105880768&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I basically quit hunting. Couple days of pheasants and that’s it. That will likely stop also. We can thank the no trespass law for the sharp decline in the number of hunters. On pheasant opener last couple years I saw about 1/4 of the people I used to see. People are saying fug it

Bobkat

Established Member
Good grief bobkat just pick a handle.
Enlighten me! What the heck is this land trust thing? Never heard of it! Too busy fishing, dog training and hunting and shooting! And what’s this pick a handle thing? Usually your and Lunkers attacks make enough sense that I can at least partly understand them. But a handle??? I have handles on all my fishing rods and “pick” — hmmm - something to do with a pickaxe I used in my younger days to dig holes to stabilize deer stands on my private land which I always welcomed anyone and everyone to hunt! But you sure lost me on this one. I do know that shark tank is some kind of investment show on tv?
Dang, if I had just worked harder and graduated from high school I might have been able to understand more than a handful of posters here!
Seriously, what is land trust? Yes, I said I was out of here regarding any drivel about Covid, or any political crap that has nothing directly to do with hunting or fishing or shooting, but have to ask the more educated intellectuals here about land trust and pick(I do understand tooth picks, ice picks also useful for digging supports for wood duck houses) ) and fly rod handles and door handles on airplanes or UTV’s and my three gun cases, but———- someone, please help this lonely uneducated idiot with an IQ presumably on the left side of the normal probability curve!
Wasted way too much time crying for help here - gotta run or I’ll be too late for sporting clays then three gun. Hope the fish are biting this evening!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i think he was insinuating that you and rustneversleeps are the same person. which is not the case

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55