Shooting at bigfoot

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There ain't no fucking Bigfoot. So, don't shoot at Bigfoot looking things. The end.

I would have agreed with you that there are no bigfoot except my mom claims to have had to slam on her brakes one morning to avoid hitting one on her way to work between enderlin and fort ransom. My mom has never nor has any reason to lie.

As far as shooting at one. 100% know your target?:;:huh

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
She's not a liar. She's just seeing shit. She should have hit the damn thing. Be a rich woman. Or called the local hound dogs to get on his stinky trail.

Btw... my dad and uncle think they saw squatch too once up in canada.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never know. Wouldn't surprise me one way or the other. Personally i hope there is as would be neat to actually study them.
People say aliens don't exist either and that is their right. My family and friends have seen space crafts and they weren't anything you have seen here on any given day.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’ll believe squatch are real when:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xbLO5bB0Tk

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, if somebody comes forward with definitive proof of samsquanch I will run around naked in bear country covered in honey chasing as many newborn cubs as possible.

Be right back, booking a trip to the PNW. I don't believe in bigfoot but with this kind of bet going on I feel like I have the responsibility to at least put in the effort. Ahab, get your honey ready.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Svn was a big fan of these type threads. He was not a fan of the doubters, which I am.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha.

from the web page:”It’s the densest black bear territory in California…and a hot spot for Bigfoot activity.”

I generally have a pretty solid degree of respect for Les Stroud, at least as far as TV personalities go. I didn't look at the link I provided ::laughing::

but I looked at his "story" quite a bit a few years back and he seemed pretty legit in his "some weird shit" delivery

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have seen the show in question, the video of the creatures is very eerie, makes one skin crawl. I am on the fence on this one

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
My friend in Utah that used to be a houndsman for the state doing predator control is a no BS type of guy. He told me stories , No idea what it is but there is something out there. Dogs and mule tuck their tales and won't keep going. His animals would head right into Bears, Lions and every other critter they ever ran across.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I think this thread should be about how do I defend my home!? Apparently they’re in my backyard!!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm doubling down on captain's bet. Count me in on the naked tour if a specimen is ever found.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
count me in

Lyc, we’re going to need enough honey to cover someone hairier than samsquanch... please start stockpiling now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1