So what is this?

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If my options are shit my pants or go in a single door women’s bathroom it’s an easy decision.
Agreed,however sometimes shitting yourself is unavoidable ,like after a 3day bender when the urge hits and your 5 miles from home and no businesses or gas stations along the way and slow traffic...

Shit happens.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Was employed at a school for 30+ years. One fall after I had retired I went to the first VB game of the season. During a break I went to use the restroom. Walked in and the restroom had been remodeled. Thought "Why the hell did they remove the urinals and replace them with stalls in the Men's Room?"

Did my business and noticed another stall was in use but paid no attention. Walked out and noticed "Women" painted on the door. Still not sure why the two restrooms were switched but it was a little embarrassing. My wife asked "Didn't you look at the sign?" What the hell, I've used the "Men's" room 100's of times. Why do I need to read the sign this time? Still have no idea who was in the other stall.

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used the women's restroom once when the men's room was locked,, and I really had to pee.
Worked fine, but I've been sitting to pee ever since!

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or when your at a concert and the line at the women's bathroom is 30 deep outside the room, and a few women are walking in and out of the men's like they own the place.

I'm sure if I were to use the women's room, like they were using the men's, I would get crucified on a cross.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Or when your at a concert and the line at the women's bathroom is 30 deep outside the room, and a few women are walking in and out of the men's like they own the place.

I'm sure if I were to use the women's room, like they were using the men's, I would get crucified on a cross.
Naw,been there done that,just identifying as a female,your golden these days

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's funny as hell NDbowan and JiggaMan !

And why 7mag do you feel the desire to post your worthless vids?

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
There’s a word @ about 8:10 in the vid that I believe explains the sign in the OP:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 166
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 90