State Legislator committees

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wondering if anyone knows how the committee selection works ? Is there a sign up sheet for the committees they would like to be on ? Who appoints the committee members ?

I noticed that some of the committee members are totally lost on some subjects and issues or maybe its that they are just acting like they are, based on some of the questions and comments that are way out in left field.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
!/2 on one side of the gym floor and 1/2 on the other. Two oldest guys start picking and if your last you still get a award for being there and the pays the same.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure how legislators are assigned to committees. But I can certainly understand being in a hearing and not fully attentive.

Imagine getting stuck on the Finance and Taxation Committee and the sub-hearing is crunching numbers over and over to shore up floundering whatever.

I would rather have someone read to me in a monotone voice, all of GST's old posts.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its nice to have sessions online, I've been watching a few here and there on issues of interest and I think we should be paying more attention and give credit and criticism where due and vote accordingly. It seems like our only resource for recourse.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
not sure how legislators are assigned to committees. But i can certainly understand being in a hearing and not fully attentive.

Imagine getting stuck on the finance and taxation committee and the sub-hearing is crunching numbers over and over to shore up floundering whatever.

i would rather have someone read to me in a monotone voice, all of gst's old posts.

lmao

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You’ll be able to find him at the capital anytime when they get started. He is the #1 lobbyist

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34