"stillhunting" binocs?

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is a great deal. I have those have beat them and they hold up. Noticeably better than the leupold Acadia's I have.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine are the 8 not the 10

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So last night I was going to purchase those Vortex Binoculars but didn't have my new credit card info on file, so I was thinking about finishing the order in the morning. I log into my account to find out that it was only for 24 hrs. I called up customer service explained my situation, operator said since I was a loyal customer that she would go ahead and honor yesterday's deal. I didn't own a cabelas card so I was approved for a card. Put the Binoculars and the protective case on the card for 209.98. That's including my reward pts and Free shipping cost. Man I do love this country we live in there are more good than bad. This really brighten my day also watch out guides because Lake Alice is off limits and I will be watching. :;:rockit

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
The big question is what is your price range guy? I'm an optics junky and am here to help. :)

Haha im am an optics junky too! Im dead set on getting a pair of 15x56. Im down to the swaro hd and the leica geovid.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went to Scheels over lunch and fondled the goods. I found these Leupolds to be the bees knees. Love, love, love the balance and the way the open bridge design lets my little t-rex hands adjust the focus and hold the binoc with one hand (bow/rifle in other hand, etc.)

Thoughts?

BX-3 Mojave Binoculars

369-367-1100x500.jpg

I have them in 10x42 and have been quite happy with them. My dad has a pair of similar priced Nikons and these are way better when it comes to edge clarity and low light conditions.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, the bump to the Mojave Pro Guide might be worth a look as well. HD glass for about $170 more.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
This does not help you out at all but I bought a new pair of swaro 12x50s today. Just kind of excited. Ha

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha im am an optics junky too! Im dead set on getting a pair of 15x56. Im down to the swaro hd and the leica geovid.

In the non-HD version of those two, the Swaro is heads and shoulders above the Geovid optically.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
With warm Old Mill I suppose. You wouldn't know it was me until I laughed at your tears and returned them to you unharmed.:;:cheers

You know Ahab wouldn't keep them. He's a pirate and only needs a monocular/telescope.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31