Sturgis Webcams, JR R U there

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Took a year off. Have my youngest daughter moving out this weekend, and next, lots of hoopla to take care of

Looks like some weather anyway

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are lucky she is moving out. Have a couple neighbors here and they both have sons that are darn near 30 years old and still living at home. They keep telling us we keep telling him/them they have 2 months to find a place and move out. That has been 4 years of this and they are still there.
Told them when the kid leaves and goes to work, change the door locks and have his stuff packed up and sitting there. Of course these are both Liberal parents. LOL

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is talk out there about what is happening with young men. There have been articles and at least a book written. People say things like my daughters are out there killing it and my son is in the basement playing video games. I noticed this close to a decade ago. So many teen boys just kind of shuffling around and the girls were out there engaged with things and enjoying life.

Then I think that what would have happened with me had I grown up with 100+ cable channels, the internet and video games in my home. I don't know if I would have left the basement.

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Simple solution, stop the feed for the internet, cable, and anything else. Also quit feeding him.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buddies said it was very wet first couple of days put crazy as always have not gone in couple years.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Simple solution, stop the feed for the internet, cable, and anything else. Also quit feeding him.
i see your pic with the eagle. i had the opportunity to fish most of yesterday morning next to the nest on our lake. The youngins were born on time. Two of them --- the one is good i think he / she flew away. The other one is a total bum.

I gave him (or her) a piece of my mind yesterday. Cry and carry on and on ----- i was putting on a clinic and almost no chance of a dead catch and release. Its mom or dad not sure which i think mom -- babied that sucker. Still feeding the bum. I am like really. Get the hell out of the nest.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I walk around in my underwear, my kids couldn't wait to get out of the house..

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wanted nothing worse than to get OUT of my parents house!!

Joined Marine Corps when I was 17, my parents had to sign for me.

Ironic...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35