Tammy Miller

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is just trying to one up Noem
😁
Nothing against her, but she scares me because she is in with Bergum, and Bergum is Bill Gates pall.
I have been unable to confirm it today, but I heard that she owns land where this carbon sequestration is set to take place. Anyone know for sure?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Again I am coming to the conclusion that woman in general make some really terrible politicians. It's like they are stuck on the Facebook mode when Facebook was in its infancy, i never had a Facebook account myself. When everyone especially the females would post about everything they did that day even up to the minute stuff like I just got done folding a load of clothes type posts. Clearly these types of woman don't know that some things are just meant to stay private. That's the kind who really do make for terrible politicians especially for a woman then they have to spend time explaining the situation and thats a process that could take weeks to accomplish. JMTC

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They claim to be R only to win…. Then in typical political fashion steer legislation and money towards themselves or close buds
That's becuase north dakota has a npl democratic party where they were considered slightly conservative, npl democratic party is litterly dead especially when it's comes to Washington politicians. You can thank dorgan and Conrad for that reason

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is just trying to one up Noem
😁
Nothing against her, but she scares me because she is in with Bergum, and Bergum is Bill Gates pall.
I have been unable to confirm it today, but I heard that she owns land where this carbon sequestration is set to take place. Anyone know for sure?
You think that sucks, burgum is helping to finance trump and theres speculation might be get the VP nod because of it. Maybe not all burgums money, but if not his Trump will still be in debt to whoever the money is coming from, cough cough gates.... Even if Trump avoids jail and is reelected, he will now be significantly neutered Im afraid and in service to the dark money sources that run the world.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is tough cookie for sure came from nothing and became something very impressive. I do some work for Border States. She is learning from Burgum I would guess.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
the campaigns her and armstrong are running are painful.
its amazing I dont see anything much from either of them, I dont listen to radio or watch local TV at all though. Im mostly connected to the net and I dont see much for either of them on facebook or any other social media outlets.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
You think that sucks, burgum is helping to finance trump and theres speculation might be get the VP nod because of it. Maybe not all burgums money, but if not his Trump will still be in debt to whoever the money is coming from, cough cough gates.... Even if Trump avoids jail and is reelected, he will now be significantly neutered Im afraid and in service to the dark money sources that run the world.
I'd really be surprised if any of Gates money goes to Trump. Actually I really doubt it.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have said it in other posts..Armstrong is not a Republican..look at his votes.. Not sure Miller is the answer either though. I think I would rather give her a shot vs Armstrong though.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If gates thinks he can buy Trump he is delusional...wait...maybe?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
its amazing I dont see anything much from either of them, I dont listen to radio or watch local TV at all though. Im mostly connected to the net and I dont see much for either of them on facebook or any other social media outlets.
Basically Armstrongs are stating who is he akd what his values are all the while pretty much calling tami out about some of the semi far fetched things she is claiming. I’m not too particularly excited about either but overall I do think Armstrong has done a good job in the house overall. Armstrong seems to me to be the type you could sit down and have a beer with and actually keep a small town type conversation with while causally dropping an f bomb here and there. He’s a money man in ND tied to oil so there’s always that buddy club and corruption type shit lingering….. Tami seems like a Karen that would go ballistic if someone accidentally gave her a door ding in a parking lot. I’m also not a fan of how Bergum is quitely selling out ND.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
not a fan of armstrong politics either. but, miller turns me off completely. and the few friends i know who have actually spent time with armstrong have enjoyed him on a personal level. so, that's where i am at w/ that.
H.R.1921 - To amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act.
Bill No.HR 1921
More power to EPA..voted yes

Bill No.HR 266..votes yes. Paycheck protection..added how much to national debt?

Bill No.HR 6201 voted yes..families first covid...added how much to national debt?

Bill No.HR 6074 covid preparedness ...voted yes....added how much to national debt?

Bill No.HR 35

Emitt Till anti lynching..voted yes..This bill establishes a new criminal civil rights violation for lynching....not for lynching but seriously what a waste of time and money..so many lynching going on these days.

Bill Hr 1980. Smithsonian women's museum..voted yes

Another one I posted earlier

Public Law No: 116-156 (08/14/2020)
Commission on the Social Status of Black Men and Boys Act

This bill establishes the Commission on the Social Status of Black Men and Boys within the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Office of the Staff Director to conduct a systematic study of the conditions affecting Black men and boys

This is all within a short time period..I could keep going on and on...my point is no matter if you feel you could sit and have a beer with the guy or you went hunting or you feel you could swear around him...he is NOT a Republican!

I have no idea about Miller and would like to ask her a few questions but if you are voting for Armstrong cause he is a republican you may want to review his votes.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55