Teacher gets fired for giving 0s

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dress codes are tough to enforce anymore - have had parents cry "free speech" when kids are told to not wear bandanas, confederate flags, etc.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
After going to school myself, having five kids in school, living a life for 72 years which included chopping ice off the Red River in Fargo to teaching school for a short period of time, to being turn down for my first loan with the reason i was a migrating worker (hire hand on a cattle ranch), to burning my clothes off building hay stacks and finding help only wearing a paper sack (which was not big enough), knowing countless employers (around 20) , drinking old mill since 67 and to finally making up my mind to quit working, soon:
I have found:

Tomorrow will come another day with all its crab (with the same problems that go unsolved), with a touch of greatness and thankfulness to be still here and hoping my camera's find that deer that will score over 170 net (and that is net). And that's what age brings
(as living all the other is in the past and now looking to what is really important these last years). db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88