Thanksgiving day 2023

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, me heading to my moms with the rest of the family. Watch some Foosball and listen to some stories of the olden days. That's a regret, that I didn't ask more questions when I was younger, it wasn't important to a person when you think that we are going to live forever. So many stories of some say was the best time in American history, where you all got together for all family celebrations,.where Sundays was actually I day of rest. I'm fortunate enough to remember these some of these days but it's still interesting to here about the fun mischievous things your elders did when they were full of piss and vinegar.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving. Food, football, hanging out with family and hopefully shoot some pheasants. With the first cold blast we had, I thought we would be out ice fishing this weekend, but I guess I will go hunting instead.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, me heading to my moms with the rest of the family. Watch some Foosball and listen to some stories of the olden days. That's a regret, that I didn't ask more questions when I was younger, it wasn't important to a person when you think that we are going to live forever. So many stories of some say was the best time in American history, where you all got together for all family celebrations,.where Sundays was actually I day of rest. I'm fortunate enough to remember these some of these days but it's still interesting to here about the fun mischievous things your elders did when they were full of piss and vinegar.
My remembrances are identical. Food, family, football, and story telling.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The best performance of today's game was Dolly.
For a lady the same age as me, maybe with a little help, yes, she was the best today. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84