The Best American President

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln, and TR for legacy candidates.

Reagan for cold war tactics.

Whats everyones thoughts on Kennedy? He was headed in the opposite direction of his family. Lots of interesting conspiracy (truth) on that story. Would love to know allll the truth on his life.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m retired, very comfortably. Thank you Joe Biden.
Dang! Less than 1% can say what you just said. Congrats! At least I know who you are now. You can change from camper to hunter now. All that tax payer money funneling into family pockets paid off!

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don’t mean to burst your bubble but Andrew Jackson is the worst president in American history and it’s not particularly close. Trump is not in the class of best American president either, he just isn’t. Truman, Eisenhower, Lincoln, and all the others mentioned are sure fire solid choices tho!
If you think Jackson is the worst, you may need to study history. He did a great deal on expanding this country. Also you must have been born after the Obama administration and during the Biden to not recogonize the 2 biggest failures in recent history.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your stocks are better now?
Not yet, but close. Give it time, President Biden is turning around the economy tRump almost bankrupt, like 6-7 of his businesses. I’ll answer you, the two other clowns are too far up tRumps ass to reach.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not yet, but close. Give it time, President Biden is turning around the economy tRump almost bankrupt, like 6-7 of his businesses. I’ll answer you, the two other clowns are too far up tRumps ass to reach.
The Ukraine and Green investments have huge returns! Only a few can get access to that. Stop rubbing it in hunter

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Ukraine and Green investments have huge returns! Only a few can get access to that. Stop rubbing it in hunter
The old what about hunter thing. Every time a tRumper has nothing, guess what their response is? It’s so old, lame, and a losers response. When and a big IF they find something on the Bidens and it’s illegal, throw their ass in jail. Can you say the same about your man tRump?

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The old what about hunter thing. Every time a tRumper has nothing, guess what their response is? It’s so old, lame, and a losers response. When and a big IF they find something on the Bidens and it’s illegal, throw their ass in jail. Can you say the same about your man tRump?
Ok Hunter

BigWalleyeCatcher

I sat with a Chiropractor once at a fund raiser, good fella, but had the I am an educated Dr. and the rest of you at this table are not.
I of course knowing the answer( surprisingly not being a doctor and all) asked him how he regarded childhood vaccinations, well after 7 minutes of his "expert" opinion on how vaccines cause autism, and other tragic issues in our youth, I asked if they had a text book in chiropractic school that they all got the same nifty talking points from, or if he had some solid scientific backing. He kindly reminded me "if you were a doctor like me you would understand"

Reminds me of this guy

BigWalleyeCatcher

Guess what, you are not the smartest guy in the room, just because you say you are doesn't make it so.
Take a step off your high horse, act like a North Dakotan, and see everything you are missing looking down your nose.

Asking if your dad could beat up my dad is all you are doing here. Peoples favorite can be for reasons you disagree with, but that sure doesn't make them wrong.

Who is the best actor?
Who was the best military general?
Which state has the hottest chicks?

Same question you are throwing out there, but less gay.
You really got me with that one!

BigWalleyeCatcher

I like Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln, and TR for legacy candidates.

Reagan for cold war tactics.

Whats everyones thoughts on Kennedy? He was headed in the opposite direction of his family. Lots of interesting conspiracy (truth) on that story. Would love to know allll the truth on his life.
Love those choices! In regards to Kennedy he have never seen a President like him since his assassination. I do still largely fault him for Vietnam and the crisis with Cuba. I do think he too often acted without all the facts at his disposal!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 152
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 53