The games that WE play...

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to play a lot of everquest, but broke that addiction about the same time WOW started to get popular. I dont game significantly anymore, either on PC or Console, but I do play a bit on my phone.

Currently I play 8 Ball Pool occasionally, but not on a daily basis anymore.

Mostly I play Age of Z Origins, which is a bit more time consuming, but not impossible to put down. Not a childrens game because its not immediately gratifying. Most of the people playing it are college age all the way up into their 60s. In Age of Z you build cities, build armies, join alliances and engage in WAR, with neighboring alliances and other Nations, in the higher levels of play. Age of Z is free, but you can pay to advance faster if that suits you, Ive invested very little in it over the last year.

I used to mess around with an game called Hill Climb Racing, which is fun for a while but eventually gets boring.

Curious what everyone else plays and what you like and/or dislike about your game of choice....

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
"What's in Your Urethra" extends seconds into hours.

Last edited:

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mostly play sports and driving games on the PS5. Have a real nice force feedback steering wheel, and also have the VR goggles for Playstation, and there are some cool games for it like Resident Evil, but otherwise I don't think it took off quite like they hoped it would. Using the steering wheel and VR combo for Gran Turismo is kind of cool, but more of a gimmick than anything else.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Unfortunately I was fairly big into Game of War when it was really rolling. I wasn't a trap account either.....can you say $$$$$$? I was known to hold the wonder from time to time and my alliance was feared in KVK. It was a lot of fun, I miss it!!

On Xbox I like Skyrim, Halo, COD, Madden....lately Ghost Recon, and more specifically, Wildlands, has peaked my interest.

I'm a nerd like that. :cool:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
haven't games since the original x-box. but, ghost recon was a group favorite for our crew back then. it was one of the few of its time where 4 people could play a mission at the same time.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I play a game where you need to find items in a picture on my phone which is the only game I play.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
HAHA! This thread will be looked down on for sure! I hunt, I fish, I camp, I DIY, I game...and it's fine...regardless of what people think!

I just got a console not long ago. I play games that my kids play (for the most part). I used to play a ton of Call of Duty. It was stupid fun for a time. Same with Battlefield 1. Used to play minecraft as a family when it was fairly new. Now it's mainly Ark Survival Evolved. We play as a family. Have our own little tribe that is trying to conquer the Ark together!

I have a few games on the phone that I play sometimes when I'm going #2 and don't want to peruse social media or NDA...

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been loving N64 and Super Nintendo games available on the Switch. Metroid Dread is an awesome game on the Switch.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We had an N64 in college that made for some great times. But that's about the extent of my gaming besides pinochle on my phone and the board and cards games we play at the house.

I wanted a Nintendo for Christmas every year as a kid and I'm grateful to this day my parents never gave in.

Anyone do any of the Play to Earn games? There is some solid money in those. I don't play them, but I do own several NFTs from a variety of P2E games as well as metaverse land and assets. May as well make some money off the craze.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I play "How much money can I spend without my wife noticing." and "What are the chances my wife noticed how much I drank tonight." Each game is a fantastic balance of nervous anticipation, excitement, and the possibility of extreme real world consequences for loosing. Just so you know, my wife is WAY better at these games than I am. That being said, I seem to be addicted to these games as I seem to foolishly continue to play.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Red dead redemption 2 for the stormy winter days. Game is pretty realistic and I can even throw cigarette butts on the ice while I’m fishing in the game

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember when we got pong then i had a exitabike played a few of the newer games but never really had to have one. Some people spend a lot of time. had a hired hand that would show up half asleep because up all night gaming

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84