Founding Member
Founding Member
6AE2FD84-6931-46F1-8D41-EB6105BB1107.jpg

40E62A71-63BE-4C56-B34C-7B5EEDE1D21C.jpg

1FE291ED-7EA2-46F9-BD0B-195F25A1FCF2.jpg

Grizzly Adams

Founding Member
Founding Member
That ditch doesn’t even look too steep. I wish someone would have been there to video that. It’s impressive really

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Over corrected will get you every time. Center to gravity might be a little high on a combine without duels.;:;boozer

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol. About a dozen years ago I was working for a company. We were putting in a rural water line. The guys were staying in a crew camp out where they were working. It’s was a pretty secluded area. They were all having a few beverages sitting around the fire. They were giving the motor grader operator a hard time because he was so far behind the digging crew. He got pissed and grabbed a twelve pack and drove off. They discovered he was out running the grader doing some after hours catching up lol. Apparently one of the guys had their fill of this guy and contacted the county sheriffs office. Deputy waited for the guy to quit for the night and hit the highway with the grader. When he did he pulled him over. The guy couldn’t even climb out of the cab. Got a dui in the motor grader lol

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last week Antifa in the city center of Seattle. This week, a little R&R with a Busch Light & combine... ;:;popcorn

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just how the h-----you get a combine upside down without a steep grade....and yeah center of gravity must have been at the right cue to do the that trick...smh

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
A Busch Light or two at the end of a harvest day is nearly mandatory. However, this guy took it a little further. Painfully expensive with that S670. I can see it happening though, running at road speed, getting a little wiggle, then over correcting without slowing down at all. We had custom guys at our place traveling back to their night spot after getting done in the dark a few years ago. They told everyone to go slow and to stay together. One kid got out in front and didn't see a tree off the side of the road at speed. Wrapped the 45' draper around it. He went home the next day.....

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
After putting in new glass I am sure it will just buff out , a few years ago I think I remember seeing two custom combines got dumped on the same road in the southwest part of the state in like a week . He looks pretty proud of himself

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just how the h-----you get a combine upside down without a steep grade....and yeah center of gravity must have been at the right cue to do the that trick...smh

As he’s climbing the steps to the cab, I can see him handing his beer to his buddy and saying “Hold my beer and watch this”. ;:;rofl

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol with a pic of that combine ::laughing::

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can see it happening, especially if drunk. Combines steer with the back tires, not nearly as stable as steering with the front like we are all used to. Kind of like running in reverse at high speed. As long as no one, other than a high priced combine, got seriously hurt it does bring me a chuckle and a good story.

Opie11

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you don't lock the brakes together and only hammer one, it can get a little hairy! Especially at 25mph give or take!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With rearend steering "ROCKFORD" maneuver is possible, just not with a combine.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33