Tourney

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_1480.jpgIMG_1481.jpgDirty Mike I forgot my bucktails in my boat today and I know now that it cost me a seat at the winners table.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
How are they coming up with their weight when they just measure the fish? is 28"=8lbs

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently I should have taken DIRTYMIKE out for a day of fishing before the tourney on Sunday. We had fun and caught a lot of fish despite the horrible weather we had to endure, but just couldn't find anything tournament worthy when it mattered. Overall the AIM format is great and really is low stress on the fishery.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently I should have taken DIRTYMIKE out for a day of fishing before the tourney on Sunday. We had fun and caught a lot of fish despite the horrible weather we had to endure, but just couldn't find anything tournament worthy when it mattered. Overall the AIM format is great and really is low stress on the fishery.

I'm open to any and all bribes.

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm open to any and all bribes.

I actually would have hit you up to go out for a day if I would have planned better. I hadn't planned on fishing it and then last minute we decided I could make it. Essentially my only pre fishing was Saturday and I spent a lot of that charting a safe path down stream since I was fishing around Hazelton/Fort Rice area. I've really gotta plan better!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unfortunately I was out this weekend doing my continuing education. Then I ran into the weather that you guys were fishing and I thought "maybe I lucked out." I'm still procrastinating buying rain gear.

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought new rain gear for this year and it definitely passed all tests after Sunday. Might be one of the best purchases I've made in awhile. Maybe next time i'll remember to throw some goggles in the glove box so I don't get blinded while trying to drive.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unfortunately I was out this weekend doing my continuing education. Then I ran into the weather that you guys were fishing and I thought "maybe I lucked out." I'm still procrastinating buying rain gear.

Sept 19, 2015.jpgStill holdin' out huh? Here it is.. your huckleberry. The jacket, not the fish...

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone know, are these ten fish limits to get these wieghts?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 53