Tow Truck Driver Sentenced

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I just read where the tow truck driver involved in the fatal accident a couple years ago , where he left his disabled tow truck in the driving lane of I-94 fairly close to Fargo , got 120 days in jail . WTF is wrong with our system . No drivers license , no insurance , one fatality and multiple other injuries. If I was the family I would be losing my mind

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I just read where the tow truck driver involved in the fatal accident a couple years ago , where he left his disabled tow truck in the driving lane of I-94 fairly close to Fargo , got 120 days in jail . WTF is wrong with our system . No drivers license , no insurance , one fatality and multiple other injuries. If I was the family I would be losing my mind
A guy like this gets 120 days and a guy that takes his cell away from his daughter almost goes to jail and bankruptcy. Our legal system is so messed up. The lawyers will say it's not a perfect system. It's a horrible system.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
And the guy who shot the guy at the O bar in Minot only gets 7 years for murder ? wtf

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 157
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55