Ukraine Funding ?

Should we keep funding the Ukraine War ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 93.1%

• Total voters

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally think Ukraine will be the turning point in which the US loses any remaining title we have to "superpower of the world". Not that Ukraine was winnable from the get go, but it has shown the world that the US and its allies really can't stop even roughshod Russia from doing as it pleases. China will take Taiwan in about 15 minutes here soon enough and we won't be able to do anything about it. The global balance of power has shifted and we're going to take it in the backside in many ways because of it. I hate to say its a good thing, but we moved a pile of manufacturing to Mexico since Covid and we're going to need it. Putin is no idiot.....heck if you saw his Carlson interview he was playing more to people in the US than anyone else. He's pushed the right buttons and has cracked the code. Don't get me wrong, we're far from done. But I hope we're able to reset ourselves and put America first without getting beat up too bad. We can throw all the money we want at Ukraine and it isn't going to matter...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally think Ukraine will be the turning point in which the US loses any remaining title we have to "superpower of the world". Not that Ukraine was winnable from the get go, but it has shown the world that the US and its allies really can't stop even roughshod Russia from doing as it pleases. China will take Taiwan in about 15 minutes here soon enough and we won't be able to do anything about it. The global balance of power has shifted and we're going to take it in the backside in many ways because of it. I hate to say its a good thing, but we moved a pile of manufacturing to Mexico since Covid and we're going to need it. Putin is no idiot.....heck if you saw his Carlson interview he was playing more to people in the US than anyone else. He's pushed the right buttons and has cracked the code. Don't get me wrong, we're far from done. But I hope we're able to reset ourselves and put America first without getting beat up too bad. We can throw all the money we want at Ukraine and it isn't going to matter...
Spot on Traxion and this article tells the united states and its allies there is sophisticated technology that the enemy is in possession of
https://www.businessinsider.com/red-sea-conflict-largest-navy-battle-since-world-war-ii-2024-2?amp
Also united states has been pumping the dollar into every proxy war since the Korean War. It's only gotten more extreme since the military withdraw of Afghanistan. We need to send billions into these countries to be laundered and then pumped into the local economy this helps keep the American dollar propted.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88