UND Hockey starts tonite!

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Berry has been the main recruiter for some time now so to say it was Haks team is a little short sighted. If you remember when they announced Hak was leaving Berry had already called their recruits to let them know and being he was the main one to land them they were all happy it was him taking the helm. But I agree, he still has to prove himself.

We beat Manitoba, barely. Mankato is going to be a tough team to beat for sure. I'll be content if we can get a split out of that one.

Recruiting has never been a problem at UND, there is the USHL pipeline via Lincoln and Fargo (Johnson and Eades), plus Dane Jackson does a fair share of recruiting. And the rink and tradition attract quality players, although I am starting to wonder if the latest recruits are of the same caliber that Hak would bring in. UND shouldn't be taken to OT by Manitoba ever cause its Manitoba and its embarrassing, it may as well count as a loss, and to follow that disaster with a sweep by Bemidji and we are off to a terrible start. Dont get me wrong, I am a big time sioux hockey fan, hope they crush the goofers, but they do not look good so far, and quite frankly last year they sucked. Looking like a repeat of last year so far........

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good thing the UND football team isn’t doing half bad otherwise it could be a long fall if the hockey team doesn’t get on track. I’m am seeing a slow transition downward with the hockey team and I hoe i am wrong. Elite talent just doesn’t seem there.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
yeah, boy if the purple cows come to town and sweep us, then if they drop a big stinky one in vegas, GF will burn

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good thing the UND football team isn’t doing half bad otherwise it could be a long fall if the hockey team doesn’t get on track. I’m am seeing a slow transition downward with the hockey team and I hoe i am wrong. Elite talent just doesn’t seem there.

UND has a football team? hmm, learn something new everyday!

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leaving in the morning with brother and wives for the SIOUX vs Golden Rodents Hall of Fame Hockey Game on Saturday. GO SIOUX!

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Berry needs to be shit canned. See if Dean Blaise will come out of retirement. UND has the tradition and the facility. There is no way UND should suck.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leaving in the morning with brother and wives for the SIOUX vs Golden Rodents Hall of Fame Hockey Game on Saturday. GO SIOUX!

I will be leaving Friday. Listen for me I will be the one that starts the chant Fire Berry if they start losing.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
We're going to score some scalper's tickets to the Sharks vs Flyers game the following Saturday, Nov 3 and wear our SIOUX sweaters and see Coach Hackstol at the Shark Tank in San Jose.

We sat with him and Mike Haviland, CC coach, at a SIOUX fan luncheon 6 or 7 years ago when we were back for a CC hockey weekend.

The wife and I went to a Sharks game 3 or 4 years ago when the Flyers were in San Jose just before New Years. We got a big 2 thumbs up from Coach. There were at least 6 other fans with SIOUX sweaters near us.

Hack's wife told us at Homecoming 2 years age that that happens at almost every arena that Philly plays in. SIOUX fans all across the country show up at Flyer's game in SIOUX sweaters. UND Fans are great.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
sioux1.jpg

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
UND has a football team? hmm, learn something new everyday!
They aren’t typically shit heads like the hockey team so they tend to stay low key. The hockey team actually has less wins than the football team has loses so ......

But seriously if the hockey team doesn’t start winning the mob will be calling for Berry to be fired. We have been lucky to not have a losing season for over a decade and the fans expect winning not matter what.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
How does one get a dead gopher on to a plane without TSA freaking out? Asking for a friend!!

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bring on board live, saying you need it as a companion animal and I am sure they will let you on.;:;banghead

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
My brother, a friend and I at the Hoover Dam on Friday afternoon waiting for Saturday's big game!

IMG_5857.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The tension will be thick at that game, Hope we can stick it to them. Talked to my boy tonight and didn't know he was down there , He went to the Knights VS Lightning game tonight and said it was a good one. He said there were a lot of ND people down there , green jerseys everywhere.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55