Unlimited Immigration? NO!!!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If we want to save our country, mass deportation will be required... ASAP!!!

Im not talking about people who came here legally and want to be here and are willing to be productive and adopt our values.

100% of illegals need to go before it is too late, also the law protecting 'anchor babies' as US citizens need to be abolished.

Listening to what has happened in Europe should be a wake up call for everyone in this country.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is no law about anchor babies. Many just think there is
The majority of children of illegal immigrants in the United States are citizens, and the number has risen. According to a Pew Hispanic Center report, an estimated 73% of children of illegal immigrants were citizens in 2008, up from 63% in 2003. A total of 3.8 million illegal immigrants had at least one child who is an American citizen.

There has been a growing trend, especially amongst Asian and African visitors from Hong Kong, China, South Korea, Taiwan and Nigeria to the United States,[41][42] to make use of "Birth Hotels" to secure US citizenship for their child and leave open the possibility of future immigration by the parents to the United States.[43][44] Pregnant women typically spend around $20,000 to stay in the facilities during their final months of pregnancy and an additional month to recuperate and await their new baby's U.S. passport.[45] In some cases, the birth of a Canadian[46] or American[47] child to mainland Chinese parents is a means to circumvent the one-child policy in China;[48] Hong Kong[49] and the Northern Mariana Islands[50] were also popular destinations before more restrictive local regulation impeded traffic.

------------------------------------------------
Maybe anchor babies is the wrong term, but it sounds like illegal and legal immigrants/visitors alike, have babies in the US because of their automatic citizenship guarantee, which shouldnt be the case. Only children of permanent residents in the US, or citizens, should have citizenship bestowed upon them, IMO...

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The majority of children of illegal immigrants in the United States are citizens, and the number has risen. According to a Pew Hispanic Center report, an estimated 73% of children of illegal immigrants were citizens in 2008, up from 63% in 2003. A total of 3.8 million illegal immigrants had at least one child who is an American citizen.

There has been a growing trend, especially amongst Asian and African visitors from Hong Kong, China, South Korea, Taiwan and Nigeria to the United States,[41][42] to make use of "Birth Hotels" to secure US citizenship for their child and leave open the possibility of future immigration by the parents to the United States.[43][44] Pregnant women typically spend around $20,000 to stay in the facilities during their final months of pregnancy and an additional month to recuperate and await their new baby's U.S. passport.[45] In some cases, the birth of a Canadian[46] or American[47] child to mainland Chinese parents is a means to circumvent the one-child policy in China;[48] Hong Kong[49] and the Northern Mariana Islands[50] were also popular destinations before more restrictive local regulation impeded traffic.

------------------------------------------------
Maybe anchor babies is the wrong term, but it sounds like illegal and legal immigrants/visitors alike, have babies in the US because of their automatic citizenship guarantee, which shouldnt be the case. Only children of permanent residents in the US, or citizens, should have citizenship bestowed upon them, IMO...
I’m aware of all that. But granting those born here by illegal parents citizenship has been a misinterpretation of the law. They should have never given citizenship

Average_NDA_Member

Glad we r discussing this instead of the great out doors you boys are getting my blood pressure up there this morning question you should be asking is where does bud light fit into all this sounds like a question for camper

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad we r discussing this instead of the great out doors you boys are getting my blood pressure up there this morning question you should be asking is where does bud light fit into all this sounds like a question for camper
I don’t drink anymore, just an occasional gummie, but I don’t judge. Welcome aboard.

Average_NDA_Member

I don’t drink anymore, just an occasional gummie, but I don’t judge. Welcome aboard.
Welcome aboard sounds like sailer talk I ain’t never served the country wanted to but I knew if some drill sargent yelled in my face i’d givem the old knuckle sandwich

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard on radio down here in AZ that since October 1st, they have caught 30 people from the terror list.
I bet double that got through!.
They also said 5,000 a day are coming across the border that they catch. How many more that haven't been caught?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard on radio down here in AZ that since October 1st, they have caught 30 people from the terror list.
They also said 5,000 a day are coming across the border that they catch. How many more that haven't been caught?
Double or more

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last I heard was 12000+ in one day 🤬

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
With all the illegals coming across, our Country is going to have some nasty things happen, I am afraid. Have you seen the numbers from China, India, Pakistan, and other middle East Countries that are coming across? Those numbers are crazy high!
Our taxes are going to rise sharply, crime rise sharply, along with all the "free" services to be heavily used or taxed so much so our own citizens will be turned away.
Our future is scary as hell and we haven't seen anything yet.
Thanks Brandon.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
With all the illegals coming across, our Country is going to have some nasty things happen, I am afraid. Have you seen the numbers from China, India, Pakistan, and other middle East Countries that are coming across? Those numbers are crazy high!
Our taxes are going to rise sharply, crime rise sharply, along with all the "free" services to be heavily used or taxed so much so our own citizens will be turned away.
Our future is scary as hell and we haven't seen anything yet.
Thanks Brandon.
They absolutely need to be sent home...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93