Weather Modification, yea or nay?

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
So who do I sue now if I get hail and hail suppression has been suspended to benefit a select group?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have another +1.5" in the gauge this morning. ;)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So who do I sue now if I get hail and hail suppression has been suspended to benefit a select group?

Oh worm I guess you will have to take out hail insurance on your trailer house. It's ok the rest of us need some sort of insurance to protect us from big bad mother nature. Welcome to the club

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh worm I guess you will have to take out hail insurance on your trailer house. It's ok the rest of us need some sort of insurance to protect us from big bad mother nature. Welcome to the club

Hop on your trike and go play in traffic Skippy...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hop on your trike and go play in traffic Skippy...

That's not very nice to say what if I get run over by a 18 wheeler full of propane bottles.;:;boozer
still doesnt change anything worm pull up your big boy pants and suck it up buy insurance stop being a baby about it typical liberal me me me attitude.

Last edited:

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That's not very nice to say what if I get run over by a 18 wheeler full of propane bottles.;:;boozer
still doesnt change anything worm pull up your big boy pants and suck it up buy insurance stop being a baby about it typical liberal me me me attitude.

you're not very good at humor are you

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
you're not very good at humor are you

Oh i am funny it's just that I'm not funny to you which is ok.... who are you anyways stans dad are you an embarresed member who left or one who has been banned and created a new account. Those are the kinds of members who are the real jokes that everyone gets a kick out of thumbs up. Me its all good "is that you meelosh"

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drought begets drought. Less moisture in the soil/system = less moisture to evaporate. Less moisture near the surface, rain is less likely to make it through the atmosphere. Hail is a function of moisture and updraft strength. The stronger the updraft, the higher the chance for hail/large hail. I agree with Prairie Ghost (WTF) cloud seeding has not been scientifically proved to be effective outside the laboratory. I was surprised to hear the local community was actually paying someone to do it. How do I get a gig like that. I wonder how you would even verify effectiveness in the real world. Would be a real interesting court case . I feel for those in the agriculture industry. Next year could be interesting.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
surprised gst doesn't have an argumentative opinion on this. he does damn near everything else

- - - Updated - - -

not including hunting or fishing anyway

Last edited:

sierra1995

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what time it will be, but Scott Hennans show on KFYR will have the president of the weather modification program on his show today.

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what time it will be, but Scott Hennans show on KFYR will have the president of the weather modification program on his show today.

Yes, he's a good friend of mine. Hopefully he brings some sanity to the conversation!

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh i am funny it's just that I'm not funny to you which is ok.... who are you anyways stans dad are you an embarresed member who left or one who has been banned and created a new account. Those are the kinds of members who are the real jokes that everyone gets a kick out of thumbs up. Me its all good "is that you meelosh"

Roses are red violets are blue I'm schizophrenic and so am I!;:;popcorn

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Im with lunker on this one...worm is gay...haha

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
The precip radar showed a storm "split"(kinda sorta) before hitting Minot and people are losing their minds over it tonight.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My garden is getting g hit harder than a new prison inmate with no lube right now. Why can't we just get a normal rain shower

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Could have used those seeding planes last night. We pretty much got only hail and no rain. We will see if there was any crop damage and maybe the farmers will complain the planes weren't flying.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 5
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1