Weed~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
flag.jpgSeem's the pot industry is booming in oregon and its all legal,peach and pear farmers all made the switch,buddy sent me this pic...Even have their own state flag.

weed.jpg

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also,most of the corner convenience stores switched they're names to health club in green "hi-lite" to signal "weed sold here"...

When I moved to alaska in 1978 pot was legal but not to sell (cough,cough) alot of folks had private green houses and used seeds from hawaii,never had issues unless caught selling but we never here of pot being legal back then,the law changed in late 90's I think to misdemeanor for more than 1oz,less no issues but I was long gone by then.

What do you guyz think about legalizing pot nationwide?

club med.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also,most of the corner convenience stores switched they're names to health club in green letters to signal "weed sold here"...

When I moved to alaska in 1978 pot was legal but not to sell (cough,cough) alot of folks had private green houses and used seeds from hawaii,never had issues unless caught selling but we never here of pot being legal back then,the law changed in late 90's I think to misdemeanor for more than 1oz,less no issues but I was long gone by then.

What do you guyz think about legalizing pot nationwide?

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We've wasted enough money in is country to try and stamp it out, and look where we got, legalize it and be done with it

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have friends with pain issues,one guy had a liver/kidney transplant and swears by using a certain plant for pain,after all he killed his liver after a nasty accident at a young age with pain killers,another moved to colorado for cancer treatment,they tell me its not the weed that makes ya stupid and makes your socks go up and down rather its body calming taken by edibles that blocks constant pain.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
legalize it, for pain for medical anything really, legalize it for recreational, if you wanna go home and smoke a joint after work go smoke a joint, if you wanna go home and pour yourself your favorite glass of whiskey on the rocks go drink some whiskey exact same concept in my eyes and those that think im wrong obviously have not done both after a long day of work on some sort of a regular basis...

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really regret not investing the whole nest egg last year or so in the industry. Pretty much a license to print money right now.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here we go again talking in circles beating dead horses and stirring the POT also i don't smoke the kush worm aka pillow biter:;:::::;:deadhorse:;:stirthepot;:;boozer;:;blahblah:shame:

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
could care less... if you can b a productive member of society and not live off tax dollars, smoke ground up unicorn shit for all i care... how bout we start looking at what comes out of a person instead of what goes in...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33