Well this is going to get interesting

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they are not out there now helping clean up the area, then you know that it's not about the water. I guess it is either that or according to the fake news report from a couple weeks ago where the reporter said that the Indians of Standing Rock are preparing to travel north for their annual Bison hunt where they kill the buffalo and float them down stream to feed the Indian Nation of Standing Rock.

**Inner city folk need to get their butts out of the city for awhile and really see how the world works.**

http://standingrockfactchecker.org/fact-check-missouri-river-crossing/

Some of the pics linked to on that site are awsome. The flippin camp looks like a god damn rice patty.

58a23f690d790.image.jpg

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well done Shailene .............. protests bring people together......... that is really neat thinking
DAPL talk starts about 3:30 minute mark

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Thousand of people flooded to the reservation" Not only incorrect, but also pretty ironic LOL

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am pretty sure I am now dumber after listening to this. Yep definitely feel dumber, hopefully a few Keystone tonight can reverse my condition.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
You don't suppose there is petroleum products in those vehicles do you? I mean they are concerned about oil getting into water supply right?:::

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good lord there is some bat shit crazy people out there. Chemical snow huh. Sure you're not sick from puffing on that hand rolled cig? Or that you haven't showered in....weeks? herd culling needs to happen.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think if anybody spent ten minutes at that camp talking to people you'd understand why abortion is legal

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member

i read the first one about the dapl cough and just want to clarify that there are some incorrect statements in the article... this is not a dapl cough, it is a north dakota cough, and yes it is very deadly... there is good news for you though... victims rarely succumb on the first visit, but nearly ALWAYS perish on the second...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So these hippies think the State, or Feds are poisoning them with chemical snow? Seriously?

Yup, proves liberals are absolutely brain dead.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good lord there is some bat shit crazy people out there. Chemical snow huh. Sure you're not sick from puffing on that hand rolled cig? Or that you haven't showered in....weeks? herd culling needs to happen.
Sweet Jesus did you look at her pics. She cant be any more cliche if she f****** tried. On just the cover she has pic of a hippy playing a guitar a couple of rooms so full of smoke they either had a actual fire in there or things were getting a little special and oh how shocking she has a pic of her hippy ass down at hippy central AKA burning man!

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing she also prefers the company of women, but I guess who doesn't

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So people caught a cough while camping in ND winter....hmmmm.....strange indeed.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 260
  • This month: 221
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76