Youtuber cements head inside microwave

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/12/08/youtuber_rescued_from_cement_filled_microwave_by_f ire_brigade/

A YouTube stunt imbecile was rescued by firefighters yesterday after cementing his head inside a microwave.

The channel's two stars – Jay Swingler and Romell Henry, of Fordhouses, Wolverhampton – mixed several boxes of Polyfilla (spackling paste for our US readers) before inserting Swingler's head, bound in a plastic bag with a breathing tube, into a microwave full of the quick-setting plaster.

Swingler (understandably) found it difficult to breathe despite inserting the tube. Henry and other friends struggled to break through the solidified paste using metal tools and an electric drill, before calling the fire brigade and ambulance.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The easiest way to fix stupid in that video is to just plug the breather tube while he was stuck in there. ;:;rofl

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Polyfilla? Fire Brigade? When did Bckhntr start talking like a redcoat?

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what would have happened if they just plugged the microwave in and turned it on? Seems like a legit follow up to the video.....

ccarver80

★★★★★ Legendary Member
at 9:02 you can see the look of disappointment on the emergency responders like "I did not sign up for this sh**"..... HAHAHA .... but my biggest question is... why????? what did this accomplish??

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually think the look is more "this guy is keeping me from my REAL job of saving people from REAL emergencies". The video would have been great if they got a call in the middle of the "rescue" to go save a cat stuck in a tree...and they just left.

at 9:02 you can see the look of disappointment on the emergency responders like "I did not sign up for this sh**"..... HAHAHA .... but my biggest question is... why????? what did this accomplish??

ccarver80

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well would ya look at what popped up on fox news this morning

http://fxn.ws/2kH1C5D

“We're seriously unimpressed,” the West Midlands Fire Service tweeted Thursday. “Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been 'cemented' inside a microwave oven.”

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tied up for an hour?? I could have gotten it off in a few minutes with a 10 pound sledge hammer. :;:deadhorse

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31