Latest activity

• Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread No Mow May with Haha Haha.
  • WormWiggler
    WormWiggler replied to the thread No Mow May.
    I did no mow may two years ago before it was cool
  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread No Mow May.
    I have already mowed twice, love a nice green lawn, and burning fossil fuels is awesome
  • SupressYourself
    SupressYourself replied to the thread No Mow May.
    F That. With all the rain and a fertilizer application, I need a damn baler the way it is.
  • B
    bigcatpike reacted to Captainbrad's post in the thread RR Red River 5-5-24 with Like Like.
    Its Game on for catfish. Everything has been very stable for a few weeks now and the water temps are in the low 50s. Recent rains are...
  • Tommyboy
    Tommyboy reacted to Fly Carpin's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    100% agree. I've had to put down 2 dogs in the last 4 years. If you can find a vet that comes to the house, this is the best method to...
  • Tommyboy
    Tommyboy reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    Thats pretty much the two sides of the debate on Rokslide. I have seen enough animals shot that there is the twitching after math and...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to svnmag's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    She needs to run SD. I hope DJT isn't pigeon holed into picking a woman or "minority". Or Bergum.
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to Traxion's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    Too bad when she met Kim Jon Un she didn’t treat him like Cricket! In all seriousness, she needs to put the shovel down. Many folks...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to watson's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/kristi-noem-interview-dog-killing-cricket-kim-jong-un-meeting/ This video is as bad as any babbling...
  • Zogman
    Zogman replied to the thread Tammy Miller.
    Trip, any suggestions on how I can pull myself up to the "meaningful middle class" would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • Davey Crockett
    Davey Crockett reacted to Traxion's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    The best line I’ve read was this- Unfortunately, sometimes to be a hero you have to shoot the dog. But you forever become the villain...
  • Davey Crockett
    Davey Crockett replied to the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer.
    At this point I'm pretty sure that Trump realizes she would be nothing more than a boat anchor for his campaign. Not for lack of...
  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread Tammy Miller.
    He is an ultra ego of someone on this site, his post are moronic at best. Even the humor is lame
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to Trip McNeely's post in the thread Tammy Miller with Like Like.
    Plenty of ND landowners don’t let random strangers hunt their land……nothing extraordinary here. And would you prefer he completely shut...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom