Another Potential Record Buck

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
1482242124196.jpg

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesn't showing excitement get you nailed to a cross nowadays by the anti's? Showing excitement after that guy speared that bear didn't pan out to well for him if I remember correctly.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
The anti's can kiss my you know what. I'd be "Beaming" with excitement. The fear of these nut balls is what gives them their power. Fear and the hope for peer pressure is the only thing on their side. The law, history, tradition, science, and even the bible (Acts 10) provide support for the hunting and taking of game. If this animal was taken legally, My Congratulations to the lucky hunter!!

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kentucky is right... just like you can't say merry Christmas... so with that merry Christmas you filthy animals

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
The anti's can kiss my you know what. I'd be "Beaming" with excitement. The fear of these nut balls is what gives them their power. Fear and the hope for peer pressure is the only thing on their side. The law, history, tradition, science, and even the bible (Acts 10) provide support for the hunting and taking of game. If this animal was taken legally, My Congratulations to the lucky hunter!!
Completely agree with the anti's they can kiss my a**, and I would be happier than a pig in s**t. But there is big bucks to be made in endorsements and what not, when someone shoots a trophy animal. I don't like the idea of putting a price on trophy animals, but if someone is looking to make a little cash after getting lucky by shooting a once in a lifetime buck more power to them. The point I am trying to make is if you act or appear happy, it gives the anti liberal dummys more ammo and there seems to be more of them than hunters or they have a louder voice, and companies may not sponsor or pull sponsor ships to not have to deal with the bad PR from these people. And that is the reason I will not buy that one brand that pulled their sponsorship of the guy who speared a bear completely legally.

O and by the way that is a hell of buck, imagine the buck fever a guy would get seeing that thing coming in, and if anyone should catch flack it should be the photographer or whoever edit the pic in the article I dont wanna see the hunters face let me see the deer

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I did look up Miss. whitetail hunting.
Noted you can have 3 bucks but must meet a certain sizes.
Also noted only gun that can be used during that time (dec 14) would of been what is consider primitive. Many areas and many times so not really sure but great to see those old guns still perform as I know they will. Somebody can probably correct me on this. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82