What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
5575's latest activity
5575
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
with
Like
.
Frost and 27 here at the Fort. I doubt it was cold enough to kill off much of anything. Seems 22-23 is the magic numbers for knocking...
Friday at 9:24 PM
5575
replied to the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
.
We got down to 26 this morning so that's good!
Thursday at 9:34 PM
5575
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
with
Like
.
Thursday at 9:34 PM
5575
reacted to
MSA's post
in the thread
Tailrace
with
Like
.
Definetly stay off the far east 3rd of the ramp, its missing a section of concrete with a 12" drop. which you could probably see if the...
Sep 29, 2026
5575
reacted to
MSA's post
in the thread
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
with
Like
.
pretty much all my own gear. Youd be amazed how big of a fish you can haul in on todays big spinning reels. I've caught 250-300+ pound...
Sep 23, 2026
5575
replied to the thread
Free
Scheels Recluse bow to young h
.
Good on you buddy! You just gave the gift of a lifetime of fun and adventure and thats awesome!! One of the best posts of the year, hits...
Sep 20, 2026
5575
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
Free
Scheels Recluse bow to young h
with
Like
.
Bow and everything included has been claimed and will be picked up on Friday.
Sep 20, 2026
5575
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
Free
Scheels Recluse bow to young h
with
Like
.
FREE TO YOUNG HUNTER I shot this bow for many years. It has killed lots of Deer. I shoot a Crossbow now as my shoulders are so bad I...
Sep 20, 2026
5575
reacted to
johnr's post
in the thread
gas can transfer pump
with
Like
.
Same
Sep 16, 2026
5575
replied to the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
.
herd seems healthy and thriving up here. Yea you guys are extremely fortunate! I'm just glad I get to hunt Manitoba every year because...
Sep 15, 2026
5575
replied to the thread
gas can transfer pump
.
It's this one https://a.co/d/0cNicDbN 5 gpm I have Milwaukee.
Sep 15, 2026
5575
reacted to
riverview's post
in the thread
The time to stock up is now.
with
Like
.
i remember looking at a ruger 10-22 in local hardware store for like 49 dollars.
Sep 14, 2026
5575
reacted to
bucksnbears's post
in the thread
The time to stock up is now.
with
Like
.
Sep 14, 2026
5575
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
The time to stock up is now.
with
Like
.
I just looked at my primer and found this brick of CCI primers. They were 6.00 a 1000. I think they came from Harvery enterprise in...
Sep 14, 2026
5575
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
The time to stock up is now.
with
Like
.
I have been loading for over 47 or 48 yrs. Still using the same RCBS Rock Chucker I purchased back then. Primers were 1.50 per hundred...
Sep 14, 2026
Recent Posts
A
migration 26
Latest: ale
A moment ago
A
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: ale
25 minutes ago
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: eyexer
Today at 8:58 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
O
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: OL Deadeye
Today at 7:47 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom