What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Callem'In's latest activity
Callem'In
replied to the thread
Saddle Hunting Newb
.
I saddle hunt at 46, have for 5 years, and have not looked back. It makes you more mobile and able to adjust on the fly. I can walk you...
Thursday at 2:13 PM
Callem'In
replied to the thread
Bear Again
.
I did read in the GF Harold that ND G&F are looking into a possible season on bears in the NE corner of the state. I always knew there...
Wednesday at 9:05 AM
Callem'In
reacted to
SupressYourself's post
in the thread
The Food Plot & Habitat Thread
with
Like
.
How are everyones food plots doing this year? What did you plant, and how? This was my first attempt at one, about 1.5 acres. 2/3 is...
Oct 1, 2026
Callem'In
reacted to
jpv's post
in the thread
Any youth hunter stories?
with
Like
.
I got both of my kids that are old enough to hunt out this weekend. My son started the weekend off with a bang Friday evening about 7:30...
Sep 25, 2026
Callem'In
reacted to
tdismydog's post
in the thread
Any youth hunter stories?
with
Like
.
Wasnt sure if I had shared these or not. Briggs shot his 1st 2 ducks last weekend. He hit both in 1 shot at 40 yards. He is still...
Sep 25, 2026
Callem'In
reacted to
Big J's post
in the thread
Pronghorn
with
Like
.
There are plenty of antelope in 6A and with a little asking you will get permission. I have an ND antelope tag, Standing Rock Tribal...
Sep 18, 2026
Callem'In
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
with
Like
.
I filled my S.D. tag this morning. I was hoping to shoot him in Velvet. But he stripped it on Sunday. He has a really nice cape. I saved...
Sep 9, 2026
Callem'In
reacted to
TwoLabs's post
in the thread
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
with
Like
.
I’ve set a couple bucket list items regarding my dogs. So far, they’ve retrieved every species of goose (greater, lesser, snow, speck)...
Aug 31, 2026
Callem'In
reacted to
Petras's post
in the thread
Whitetail Statewide Tag
with
Like
.
Just playing devils advocate here... It takes a good group of people to successfully run a raffle. There are hoops to jump through just...
Aug 11, 2026
Callem'In
reacted to
NodakBob's post
in the thread
Your dream squirrel rifle?
with
Like
.
Browning BL 22 lever action…shoots whatever you feed it from subsonic shorts to long and long rifle. Bought it 54 years ago with my...
Aug 11, 2026
Callem'In
replied to the thread
Chevy vs Ford
.
It still is the norm in the industry. A quart in 2000 miles is considered within specs. The problem lies in that the engine did not pass...
Aug 6, 2026
Callem'In
reacted to
svnmag's post
in the thread
Essentials
with
Haha
.
Buck 110 and/or Leatherman Wave, Copenhagen and if going to Walmart; birth control pamphlets.
Jul 29, 2026
Callem'In
replied to the thread
Mule deer tag
.
As far as camping, the Elkhorn camp ground and Wannagan campgrounds are decent. They will be full the day before opener, so get there...
Jul 29, 2026
Callem'In
reacted to
measure-it's post
in the thread
Pronghorn
with
Like
.
Wait a minute!! Pronghorn meat is delicious if the carcess/meat is taken care of properly, immediately after the kill: Tag the animal...
Jul 27, 2026
Recent Posts
I
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Iwhackwheat
3 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
37 minutes ago
Teachers
Latest: lunkerslayer
41 minutes ago
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 9:00 PM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 4:31 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
C
What happened to DB-2
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 9:35 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:06 AM
When To Shoot YT
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 4:39 AM
Bear Again
Latest: bucksnbears
Thursday at 8:04 PM
Saddle Hunting Newb
Latest: bucksnbears
Thursday at 7:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom