What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Davy Crockett's latest activity
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Haha
.
Heard the Don say at lunchtime that gas will be down to 2 bucks a gallon soon. I will not hold my breath.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Speak your mind if you have one
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Rut2much's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Once upon a time, we were deer hunting and I took a long-time friends daughter on her first deer sneak as it was her 21st bday that...
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Is your brain made out of sawdust? All you ever do is post shit that you copy and paste.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I might have a couple too
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I'm all ears
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Hey!! At least he changed the name of some random bodies of water to something he deemed more appropriate. You know, the important...
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
If I can get through a few thick skulls here I'm better off. The skulls in Washington are the brain washers , no sense even trying to...
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Boot licker. You caught me in a mood.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I'm not joking.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Kiss my ass rowdi and bend over so your hero can fuck you harder.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Are you trying to say two wrongs make a right ? I know all about 2008, I bid a huge job in slc and boom ,Diesel went over 4.50 a...
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
If you believe that how fuel prices and inflation occured and how they are good for the American economy . You can kiss my ass.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I won't calm down and behave to make or keep friends. I meant every word I said. It sucks that some agree but don't have the balls to...
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Yea, sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen if it makes you feel better. I won't follow it to the political side but my...
Sep 9, 2026
Recent Posts
Keeping traditions going
Latest: D-Racer
2 minutes ago
I
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Iwhackwheat
Today at 10:38 AM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 10:17 AM
M
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: measure-it
Today at 9:52 AM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: SDMF
Today at 9:25 AM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom