What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Duckslayer100's latest activity
Duckslayer100
replied to the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
.
I literally had this conversation with a buddy yesterday. Said with the rampant drought again, I was just waiting for the first EHD...
Aug 21, 2026
Duckslayer100
reacted to
snow2's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Like
.
Sounds like our native American reservation grocery store,alot of locals shop on the rez,no sales tax.
Aug 21, 2026
Duckslayer100
replied to the thread
Beef prices going up????
.
I've been seeing some stuff where beef that's butchered by a farmer is sold in bags labeled "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION." It's a...
Aug 21, 2026
Duckslayer100
replied to the thread
Beef prices going up????
.
I guess I don't care? Hunting is my entertainment. It's what I do instead of playing video games or going to the bar or spending money...
Aug 20, 2026
Duckslayer100
replied to the thread
Depredation ELK tags for Landowners
.
My son has a youth doe tag. He'd be happy to take one out AND notch his first deer tag!
Aug 19, 2026
Duckslayer100
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Wow
.
That question will send you into a rabbit hole you might not want to go down. I've done it. It's a spiderweb of distasteful realities...
Aug 19, 2026
Duckslayer100
replied to the thread
Beef prices going up????
.
Man, something doesn't pass the sniff test. Ranchers aren't making enough and now, apparently, the packing companies aren't making...
Aug 19, 2026
Duckslayer100
reacted to
tdismydog's post
in the thread
Early Goose
with
Like
.
Took my daughter on her first hunt last Sunday. My son was salmon fishing so she got to go all by herself! First thing she said this...
Aug 18, 2026
Duckslayer100
replied to the thread
Beef prices going up????
.
Other than cheeseburgers from local eateries, I've not purchased actual beef since May-ish when the wife mentioned we should get a steak...
Aug 17, 2026
Duckslayer100
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Like
.
I don't think this will help make beef more affordable, but that's just me.
Aug 17, 2026
Duckslayer100
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Like
.
Well JBS, (a Brazilian Company) one of the big 4 meat processing corporations just announced (June 12) they are closing a big plant in...
Aug 17, 2026
Duckslayer100
reacted to
TwoLabs's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Like
.
With the price of everything going up, we’ve just bought 4 bred heifers on shares. Supporting a young rancher and we should see a...
Aug 17, 2026
Duckslayer100
replied to the thread
Saddle Hunting Newb
.
See -- you and I are on the same page. But I dunno. Do they help with ergonomics?
Aug 14, 2026
Duckslayer100
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
Saddle Hunting Newb
with
Haha
.
I thought maybe you were talking about hunting horseback. 😂
Aug 14, 2026
Duckslayer100
posted the thread
Saddle Hunting Newb
in
Deer
.
Ugh. I hate to even bring this up. I feel like saddle hunting is the e-scooter of the archery woods. Just makes me go yuck. Yes, I'm a...
Aug 14, 2026
Recent Posts
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
17 minutes ago
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
31 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Rowdie
41 minutes ago
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
54 minutes ago
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
57 minutes ago
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Pine Wilt
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 4:32 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: RyanN
Today at 2:02 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom