What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Eatsleeptrap's latest activity
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
CatDaddy's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
I manage a fast-paced factory and AI is invaluable to analyze data, pick out trends, create graphics, and more. We're creating chat...
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
Traxion's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
The population today’s needs the base skills for sure. But supplementing on top of that is what is making the difference. I don’t know...
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
johnr's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
measure-it's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
It's the "Don't use it, and you'll lose it" syndrome. Teach today's population to think for themselves without having to use a...
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
Davy Crockett's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
It doomed me, but I survived. I was the kid in school whos mind was everywhere else but in school. I hated math and I was amazed with...
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
NodakBob's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
I interviewed for a job way back when with the only question being “Can you read a tape measure?”…probably not many of those will be...
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Still won’t touch it. Even for something as basic as a search. I’m pretty much full German….it shows.
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
Maddog's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Seven Answering the thread question: A.I. Are you Excited? Nope. Still not. I wish to be back in the days before the internet and...
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
Auggie's post
in the thread
NDSU to the FBS???
with
Love
.
Annual Bison - Cowboys game will be called the Craig Bowl.
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
Colt45's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
And probably all five vote for DSA, or for the communist socialist Democrats. So sad, we are in a spiritual war with the DSA left, its...
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
gonefshn's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
I had no problem with cameras when they recorded video and if something happened they went back and reviewed it. But now it’s all about...
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
Obi-Wan's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Love
.
What's good for the goose apparently is not good for the gander...
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
wslayer's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
Its a start . . .
Sep 26, 2026
Eatsleeptrap
reacted to
BrokenBackJack's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
On the local news here last night they are scheduled to be taken down on Oct. 8th when the contract expires.
Sep 26, 2026
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom